Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Who What When Where Why?  (Read 1328 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Who What When Where Why?
« on: July 02, 2006, 06:30:30 AM »

Who designed the "Psudo Leather" strip on the SEFB Gas Tank?

What is it's purpose?

When will there be options to replace it with something better, clever and functional?

Where in the HD product line can you find this Leather Strip with snap---other than on the SEFB?

Why does this trivial non functional unique item bother some of us so much?
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: Who What When Where Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 07:53:19 AM »

I hear what you are saying & have looked for a replacement myself but as you know there are no genuine HD ones available to suit our models. But I am keen to see if you come up with something.

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 10:20:29 AM »

According to the moco website, this one fits the flstfse...looks like you could just about fit change for a buck in it too ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »

Who designed it ?
         Well from what I've seen, anything you see on any model H-D that is either non-functional or
looks like it belongs on a Hondasukiyamasaki was designed by Wyatt Fuller. Why the MoCo is so enamored with this smaltz merchant is beyond me. Since he has his own " shop " I will assume that the Corporate wanks brought him on board to attract the metric buyers and that Willie G will not even share studio space with him. IMO, somewhere down the road when you can't tell the difference between an H-D and the imports and folks look back to see where it all started, it will be they day the MoCo hired this putz.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 04:11:16 PM »

I hear what you are saying & have looked for a replacement myself but as you know there are no genuine HD ones available to suit our models. [highlight]But I am keen to see if you come up with something.[/highlight]
Cheers
Aussie

OK, my Aussie Brother, I accept this passive challenge and will approach this issue with the usual persistent, tenacious researching zeal as you might have expected from me.

Cheers back at ya!!
Mike K.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 04:19:49 PM »

Thanks Buddy,

I'm sure the one fatboy posted above does not fit either as the dash panel is a different set up

Cheers
Aussie
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 04:26:55 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »

Now heres a cool looking ride!!!!

Note the dash panel is nothing like the one posted above!

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 20 queries.