Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Rear fender exstenion  (Read 2209 times)

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
Re: Rear fender exstenion
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »

Hey Retro

This is off the subject but.  How does the alarm work? What turns it on/off a remote? Is it audible?

Thanks
Wayne

@ Wayne G...Yes, the alarm is audible...found out the hard way in the Gaslamp district in downtown SD where there is RF interference that prohibits the fob from talking to the alarm...yup you guessed it, I had to manually disable the alarm with the turn signal method...not a big deal as I went through this issue with my 08 FLHR, so I was prepared...I don't know if there is another way to defeat it or disable it, you'll have to consult your manual or tech...but to make a short story long, make sure that you set your manual alarm disable code to something other than the factory default and to something that you'll easily remember.
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Retro 11

Re: Rear fender exstenion
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 01:25:29 PM »

I dont have my bike home yet, looking forward to learning all this like you. good luck with yours.
           Retro 11
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 25 queries.