Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: EXTENDED Warranty DEALSR  (Read 871 times)

JDOFLHRIDER

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2010 FLHTCUSE5 BURNT AMBER -HOT CITRUS
EXTENDED Warranty DEALSR
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »

I called a couple dealers known for discounts and was told extended warrantys was something HARLEY didn't want discounted .SO if anyone hears of dealer discounting warrantys update dealer on here. Thanks jdo

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: EXTENDED Warranty DEALSR
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:40:31 AM »

Harley probably doesn't want it discounted.....they don't want anything discounted.  However, many of us got our warranty below the advertised price.

I bought my bike up north, but went to my local dealership and told them "I can get my 7 yr. (5 yr) extended warranty w/tire and wheel at a 20% discount by making a phone call.....thought I'd give you a chance to match it".  They did and asked that I not broadcast it to all the local riders.

It's a dog eat dog world out there and a lot of dealerships are hungry......keep shopping, you'll find one. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Spanky

• Junior CVO Member
Re: EXTENDED Warranty DEALSR
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »

I got my ESP extended service plan at 15% off the price. So yes you definitely can and should talk them  Into a discount.

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.