Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Speaking of post whores...  (Read 2608 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Speaking of post whores...
« on: March 30, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

I know...nobody was talking about that, but...   So anyway, I was just on Crackberry.com (a forum for Blackberry's) to get an answer about something on my B-Berry.  I just happened to notice that the gal that responded to me has had over 6100 posts since she became a member in Sept 2008.  I can see getting into the Harleys, but 1000 posts per month about Blackberry's?  From her photo that's posted, this gal is drop dead gorgeous.  I cannot believe that she sits there posting that much.  I would think a young beauty like that would have many more ways to spend her time...like riding on the back of a Harley...preferably mine.  I just had to pass that along to someone, since there isn't anybody here for me to tell it to.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Speaking of post whores...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:39 PM »

Thanks dave,
Your a bundle of useless information sometimes.
But I guess there is justification since your post count did go up by one and your topic starting status the same.
Congrats!
See you in York!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 10:23:38 PM »

Things that make you go mmmm...

;)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

Thanks dave,
Your a bundle of useless information sometimes.
But I guess there is justification since your post count did go up by one and your topic starting status the same.
Congrats!
See you in York!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

Hmmm...didn't even know there was such a stat as topics started.  I just located and checked out my stats page and found that I can actually go through all of the posts I have ever made.  The most interesting thing I saw was the time of day that I post.  It looks like I do a lot of posting 24 hrs/day.  I really need to find some time to sleep at some point.  As far as posting numbers go, I don't see that there's much excitement after breaking through those first few levels, and once the weather cooperates, I know I won't be spending inordinate amounts of time on the computer.  Looking forward to York also.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 09:49:04 AM »

I know...nobody was talking about that, but...   So anyway, I was just on Crackberry.com (a forum for Blackberry's) to get an answer about something on my B-Berry.  I just happened to notice that the gal that responded to me has had over 6100 posts since she became a member in Sept 2008.  I can see getting into the Harleys, but 1000 posts per month about Blackberry's?  From her photo that's posted, this gal is drop dead gorgeous.  I cannot believe that she sits there posting that much.  I would think a young beauty like that would have many more ways to spend her time...like riding on the back of a Harley...preferably mine.  I just had to pass that along to someone, since there isn't anybody here for me to tell it to.

ok, call me crazy...... but thats a techno geek forum, how do you know its not a horned up teenage boy that uses a pic of his dream girl on his profile  :nixweiss:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

fourstar

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO2: 04 FLSTCI
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »

The use of the term "whore" to describe a beautiful girl is intriguing to say the least.  Post a link!!
“Red! I want red, there's no substitute for red!”
                                                             -Sammy Hagar

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »

ok, call me crazy...... but thats a techno geek forum, how do you know its not a horned up teenage boy that uses a pic of his dream girl on his profile  :nixweiss:

That's why I said, "from the photo posted".  I don't know.  It could be a big fat guy in soiled underwear.  There's a vision!

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

Ha Ha
Reminds me of a skit I saw on SNL one night many years ago. Keep in mind this is before the days of the internet.
Some guy calls a very exclusive call girl line for some dirty talk with a "Hot Chick"
The tv goes to a split screen and the "Hot chick" is a overweight, overage, creampuff with a kid hanging off her hip, a stogie in her mouth and she was ironing up a storm, talking dirty all at the same time. It was hilarious.
God I dont want to imagine what is available in the web. :'(

Rob
Rob

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 10:28:20 AM »

The use of the term "whore" to describe a beautiful girl is intriguing to say the least.  Post a link!!

Here's a link...the one I was talking about is Rachel...something.        http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/pressing-end-key-incoming-call-194878/#post2133261

32Lager

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Ultra
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »

She's a hottie Dave and only 3 hours from my house. I'll race you !

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

She's a hottie Dave and only 3 hours from my house. I'll race you !

Have you had that bike tuned yet?  If not, I may still have a shot at beating you there.  I'm sure she would be thrilled to know that a couple of 50 yr olds are racing to get to her.

If you happened to actually read that thread, those people aren't too thrilled with me on that forum.  Oh well...can't ride a Blackberry!

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

hey guys,, i would say Nailtram nailed it.......

32Lager

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Ultra
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 12:28:43 PM »

Have you had that bike tuned yet?  If not, I may still have a shot at beating you there.  I'm sure she would be thrilled to know that a couple of 50 yr olds are racing to get to her.

If you happened to actually read that thread, those people aren't too thrilled with me on that forum.  Oh well...can't ride a Blackberry!

No tune yet, so I guess I'll have to pass you in the turns :) The people in that forum are probably jealous because you have a blackberry and a new Ultra. Don't sweat it Dave...

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 02:45:12 AM »

You must have pizzed in their Cheerios :nixweiss:

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 05:31:50 AM »

Now Dave, what could you have done to piss them off. If you'd like, I can join that forum and straighten them out,  :coolblue:
Besides, I'm a MotoQ guy. for now till something new comes out. I've been fighting the Iphone urge.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 06:01:14 AM »

Now Dave, what could you have done to piss them off. If you'd like, I can join that forum and straighten them out,  :coolblue:
Besides, I'm a MotoQ guy. for now till something new comes out. I've been fighting the Iphone urge.

Not necessary.  I can piss people off here just as easily.  I don't exactly hang out on there. I had some questions when I first got the B-Berry and only about 2 visits there since.

New gameplan...I may be riding to Florida this Saturday and Sunday.  I've got 4 other people to ride down with now.  I think I'll probably split off from them in FL and make the return trip solo.  Depending on the timing, I may try to make the return trip through your neck of the woods.  Just a warning...beware of any unidentified Ruby's riding around.  The only stipulation I put on this ride is that if it's raining at departure time, I'm not going.  If we hit rain 10 minutes after we are on the road, I continue on the ride.  We'll see if I make it out the door this time.
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 24 queries.