Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:49:54 PM 
Started by cdog - Last post by cdog
Friends, I have a 2007 CVO Dyna, and the forks/shocks used on this bike seem to be pretty rare, as they were only used on the 2007 & 2008 FXDSE.  I've attached some pictures showing the forks and the rear shocks.   

My issue is that the bike rides extremely rough, so I'd like to upgrade the forks and shocks. 

However, none of the major suspension companies make any cartridges, etc. that fit these 43mm inverted front forks.   Also, none of the shock manufacturers make a fully-covered shock that is similar in appearance to what came on the bike stock.

Has anyone with one of these bikes dealt with these issues?   Also, are there any suspension experts on here that could offer some advice on how to proceed?

Sincere Thanks!

on: Today at 03:35:50 PM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by GregKhougaz
This topic has been moved to CVO™ Street Glide®.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=123468.0

on: Today at 11:54:26 AM 
Started by 2006ULTRA - Last post by 2006ULTRA
I was able to get the paint codes for my 2011 CVO SG here a few years ago.  I need paint codes for my 2015 CVO SG Black Flames, Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

on: Today at 09:46:46 AM 
Started by ChicoFatBob - Last post by BigLock
Welcome from the Tar Heel state!!!

on: Today at 07:37:12 AM 
Started by ChicoFatBob - Last post by muddypaws
Welcome from Georgia....

on: Yesterday at 10:03:09 PM 
Started by ChicoFatBob - Last post by Landshark
Glad you found us. I still have my 2009 FXDFse and love it.  It is a keeper.

on: Yesterday at 09:16:25 PM 
Started by Yellow09SERG - Last post by Yellow09SERG
Thank you all for the replies. I will play with the bar till I find a spot that works well. I think where I had it was pretty close to the cross plate on the frame and the jiffy stand would clear with a little help.
Dan
I dont trust the floor of the trailer either so now the I have the bar mounted in the trailer I have some 2 X4 X 3/16 rectangular tubing that will be welded to the plates and the back to the frame as well. Once that is done I have no concerns about the base staying put. This is our first attempt at a toy hauler and is very basic. If itnworks out for us and we decide to upgrade I will keep the base and build new mounting brackets for what ever we end up with.

on: Yesterday at 08:59:06 PM 
Started by ChicoFatBob - Last post by dayne66
Welcome!....from The Island!

on: Yesterday at 02:55:48 PM 
Started by ChicoFatBob - Last post by JCZ
Welcome to the board.  Formerly from Sacramento but live in Tucson area now.

Gunslinger Paint in Colorado can paint CVO things for you.....   http://gcpaint.com/

on: Yesterday at 02:15:26 PM 
Started by wikreigs - Last post by Para Bellum
Just in case you haven't checked...ignition switch has to be "on" or in "aux" position for trip a/b or distance to empty to show.  If power is off, only total mileage shows.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 17 queries.