Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Why We Ride Free Online Screening This Week. This is a must watch!  (Read 678 times)

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.

From Ultimatemotorcycling.com:

In conjunction with the crowd funding campaign for its new film I AM STURGIS, the filmmakers are offering free on-line screening of Why We Ride for seven days in hopes of galvanizing viewers to donate on any level to their Kickstarter campaign....

About Why We Ride Films: Why We Ride Films is the production team behind Why We Ride, a feature length documentary film. Since its December 2013 release, it has quickly become the most critically acclaimed motorcycle movie of all time. Independently distributed by producer/director Bryan H. Carroll and producer James Walker–recent recipients of American Motorcyclist Magazine’s 2014 Motorcyclists of the Year award–Why We Ride’s aim is to use the power of cinema not only to entertain but also educate, inspire and celebrate the world of motorcycling with audiences worldwide. To learn more about Why We Ride, visit www.whyweride.com

Enjoy here:    Why We Ride Free Online Screening

It's a terrific 1.5 hours.  Warning for the ladies,  "The difference between riding on the back and riding your own, is everything."

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig

Wow, great film, thanks for sharing the link.  :2vrolijk_21:

Now if I can only get the bike together and get some ride time.  :)
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.