Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The racing accident  (Read 1372 times)

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
The racing accident
« on: October 08, 2005, 06:44:42 PM »

A man walks into a bar carrying a small box, sits down at the bar and gently places the box on top of the bar. Bartender comes and takes his order. The Bartender bring the drink and asks the man what he has in the box. The man replies "it's my turtle... he was in a racing accident.." Bartender think this guy has to be off his rocker, so he has to ask "what was he racing?" the man replies "German Shephard" and continues to drink his drink.

Bartender can't beleive this and asks the man to see the turtle. The man opens the box and inside is a small turtle about 6" in diameter with a bandage on it's head and two if it's feet with some duct tape on the shell. Bartender goes to get the man another dirnk and then tells the man he thinks his story is crap. The man says " I'll bet you a $100 that  my turtle is faster than anything you got" The bartender thinks for a second and saye "Your on!!!" A minute later the bartender returns with a Greyhound. The man is unimpressed, gets his turtle and the dog. He takes them across the bar and yells to the bartender "When you yell GO, I'll let them both go!"

Bartender goes to the other side of the bar with his money in hand, stands there for a second and yells "GO!!!"

The man throws the turtle with all his might toward the bartender. The turtle skips off a table, knocking over a pitcher of beer. Almost hits a waitress in the head and then slams into the wall next to the bartender. The dog is barking and people are screaming. The bartender and other patrons are in shock. The man walks across he bar, gently picks up the turtle and inspects if for any injuries. The man snaps the $100 from the bartenders hand and says "told you he was fast.."
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.