Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: custom led taillight including turn signals for fxstsse3  (Read 1553 times)

hogtale

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3
custom led taillight including turn signals for fxstsse3
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »

hello
i'd like to take off my rear turm signals,and i had the idea to get a Combination Turn Signals & Brake light all in one LED Board.
All the internals of the stock taillight could be replaced with a Custom LED circuit board.  the result could be a thing like on the pic. has anyone of us already thought or donr that trans formation. Do you know if this led board exists in  aftermarket,or have you  some addresses of  guys who could do it? Do i need a new led board ,or just modify  the wiring connections on my stock one,in order to have some leds working as  turn signals on the sides?
All informations or ideas will be welcomed..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:56:41 PM by hogtale »

08springer

Re: custom led taillight including turn signals for fxstsse3
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »

Hogtale, I like that idea. I will do some searching. Maybe another memeber here has some thoughts  ::) 

hogtale

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3
Re: custom led taillight including turn signals for fxstsse3
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »

I  think that,if we can find someone able to do it,the best would be for him to  have the  OEM  LED board, in such a way the custom one with  turn signals will fit exactly. Perhaps also could we organize ,through the forum, a collective order for all people interested in.it will be certainly more attractive for the guy able to do that,to do several pieces rather than one.and for us,probably  a better price. i don't know if the 2007 and 2008 fxtsse taillights have the same size that the 2009,due to  the 240 rear tyre.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.