Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fullsac headers with Khrome Workz 4.5 slipons sound  (Read 1066 times)

Stewie_FL

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

Fullsac headers with Khrome Workz 4.5 slipons sound
« on: November 27, 2021, 02:37:26 PM »

OK, well my warranty is up next month and thinking about putting on a header. What I would like to know is if anyone is running a fullsac header and Khrome Werkz 4.5 slip-ons, how much louder did your exhaust get with the header over stock header and the KWs 4.5s. Just wondering if it's worth the cost and don't want to spend the money if it's not going to be a big difference.  I do know the left side will be a little louder without the squished cross over.

Thanks.
2020 CVO Ultra Limited
2011 Heritage Softail Classic

Past

1975 Suzuki TS125
1978 Honda CB750K
1991 Kawasaki ZX6
1992 Suzuki GSXR1100
1995 Honda Goldwing Anniversary Edition
1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
2000 Yamaha Road Star 1600
2017 Street Glide Special

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
Re: Fullsac headers with Khrome Workz 4.5 slipons sound
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 12:37:16 AM »

That's exactly what combination I'm doing.  Already have a TTS Mastertuner and the cans.  Just bought a DX pipe off a member here.  I will have it retuned to hopefully get close to the same level as the Drago's 2 into 1 that I'm replacing, 125 squared.  The Drago's seems to be getting louder and hotter.  So hot my wife's right shoe melts the sole.  I'm a big Fullsac/Steve Geroge fan and think he has great products and service.  I might ride over to Lake Havasu and have Steve do the tune.  Fullsac had a video that did a big cam, header and muffler test.  This combination was one of their top choices.

I almost forgot to answer the OP's question:  This combination will be louder than stock, but not near as loud as the Drago's 2 into 1 that I'm replacing.  For you going 2 years stock, you are in for a delight.  This will make a new bike that you'll love to ride.  If you haven't planned on a tunner, you will definitely need one.  TTS or Powervision seem to be the most popular.  I also would highly recommend to add a cam of your tuner's choice, they are not very expensive and make a big difference.  Also, easy to put in.

Cowboy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:55:55 AM by CowboyBagger »
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.