Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Tequila Sunrise Pics  (Read 25553 times)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: Tequila Sunrise Pics
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »

sweeeet ! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 02:46:16 AM »

So if one made it to the Bay area then I am guessing mine should be in Nevada any day??? :orange:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 09:05:18 AM »

Met with JC and Terrie today at Dron's and they rolled the bike into the sun for her. You should have seen the smile on her face when she saw it. She was in LOVE!

Here's another phone pic of outside......

Yes, she really liked it.  But she's has an 09 SG to sell first, if she wants this one. :nixweiss:  And it certainly will not be a Droan's......they want 5k over MSRP. :nervous:  By the way, if anybody knows of a dealership in Cali that sells at MSRP and has one coming in that's not spoken for......let us know?

The Tequila is a sparkly bike in the sun compared to both the Rum and the Concord blue.  Quite possibly the most metallic paint job the MoCo has came out with.  It's full of gold flake.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 10:23:41 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »

No, Not pink at all, more red/orange in the sun.  These were taken from my phone so they are not the best quality.
Just couldn't picture a pink Harley rolling off the Assembly line.
Hawg

Invisible68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »

No, Not pink at all, more red/orange in the sun.  These were taken from my phone so they are not the best quality.

that's your story and your sticking to it...right?!?!?!?!?

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

WoW!
I am expecting mine to come in  about OCT 5.
I cant wait!

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

I'm taking delivery on one in early December via Cowboy HD in Austin TX.  These guys there are great and always have been.  Quick story.  I am in the Army deployed to Iraq.  I have done business with them since 2005 and (when not deployed) live in San Antonio TX. but still do much of my business at Cowboy.  They gave me a great price on a Tequila Sunrise FLHXSE but when I was able to secure one through Military Sales for 9% below MSRP I cnx my order through Cowboy.  In doing so I had hoped that they would not just blow me off and they didn't.  The head sales manager quickly refunded my deposit and offered to take delivery of the bike there even though they do not routinely work with Military Sales.  The service dept manager, Dom, always asks about my wife and family and make me feel welcomed.  They continued to treat me as a valued customer and for that reason I will continue to have any major work and purchases through them.  By the way, military, active or retired, get 10% parts and clothes there.

Sorry-didn't mean to get on a soap box but too many times we hear the negatives so I wanted to relay a positive.
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 11:09:08 AM »

MKW
#1) Thanks you for serving!
#2) Cowboy HD in Austin TX seems like a great place. This is the kind of place all Harley Dealers should be like!
#3) Get back here safe and enjoy that new Harley!
Dave

I'm taking delivery on one in early December via Cowboy HD in Austin TX.  These guys there are great and always have been.  Quick story.  I am in the Army deployed to Iraq.  I have done business with them since 2005 and (when not deployed) live in San Antonio TX. but still do much of my business at Cowboy.  They gave me a great price on a Tequila Sunrise FLHXSE but when I was able to secure one through Military Sales for 9% below MSRP I cnx my order through Cowboy.  In doing so I had hoped that they would not just blow me off and they didn't.  The head sales manager quickly refunded my deposit and offered to take delivery of the bike there even though they do not routinely work with Military Sales.  The service dept manager, Dom, always asks about my wife and family and make me feel welcomed.  They continued to treat me as a valued customer and for that reason I will continue to have any major work and purchases through them.  By the way, military, active or retired, get 10% parts and clothes there.

Sorry-didn't mean to get on a soap box but too many times we hear the negatives so I wanted to relay a positive.

h8rain

• You can't buy fast, I've tried...
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »

Well, I'll call B.S. on that!  Despite having bought an '08 FLHX w/103, etc. Cowboy wants $5K over MSRP and Freight and Setup. 

Cowboy has been good to deal with on service, etc. but don't get me started on the MSRP, plus B.S. 

I'm going to Horny Toad HD in Temple for my '10 CVO SE SG  :pepper:

Thanks to you for your service, but I'm offended by MSRP, plus tactics.  Being screwed on price is not a good thing.

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »

Sorry, traper but I appreciate a dealer who does not allow dogs inside. Fletchers in Clearwater allows them and I hate to go in there when they have a big event.
We all have opinions. I have dog and wife has cat, but they don't go in places where people who may not like pets are.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

:vrolijk_11:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »

Sorry, traper but I appreciate a dealer who does not allow dogs inside. Fletchers in Clearwater allows them and I hate to go in there when they have a big event.
We all have opinions. I have dog and wife has cat, but they don't go in places where people who may not like pets are.

I wasn't asking for opinions, especially yours.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 12:03:31 AM »

So back to the topic.......do you like the Tequila Sunrise? :nixweiss:   

West Coast GTG   

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 12:09:45 AM »

So back to the topic.......do you like the Tequila Sunrise? :nixweiss:   

Way too bright for me...I'm not into the "day-glo" bikes...  8)

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »

So I have my Tequlia Sunrise SG Vin Number :vrolijk_9: but still no bike. Dealer has MSO and has built up a State related documentation. I guess its a blessing still need to sell SERK. Don't need bike for Street Vibes but do want to ride to Vegas next weekend to see Ac/Dc.  :trailer:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.