CVO Social > Off Topic

Friday Beer Thread

<< < (2/894) > >>

HogBreath:
Schlitz

WFP:
I like Beer...almost any including a coors light to a Guiness, from a naitram basement especial to a Yeungling Lager...right now the only beer I dislike is Corona...I think I had one with a bad lime so i now avoid it.

/Bill

--- Quote from: iskifreely on April 02, 2007, 12:05:51 PM ---It's Monday, so after several minutes consideration, it appears it is time to start a Friday Beer Thread.

If you like beer, post what kind(s) you like better than others.  If you do not like beer, my condolences.  If you like non alcoholic beer, post which one is better than the others.

I like Negra Modelo best.  Lately Becks and Shiner appear in the beer fridge regularly as well.

:drink:

--- End quote ---

ESJ JESTER:
I liked beer so much I developed a allergy to it.......   Everytime  I  drink  it   I break out......in Handcuffs!!!    THe best NA beer  is by far  St.Pauli Girl

iski:

--- Quote from: WFP on April 02, 2007, 01:56:35 PM ---I like Beer...almost any including a coors light to a Guiness, from a naitram basement especial to a Yeungling Lager...right now the only beer I dislike is Corona...I think I had one with a bad lime so i now avoid it.

/Bill

--- End quote ---

I like most beers - especially the free ones.  Corona is not my favorite - years past we drank many and went all the way to Mexico to get it by the case.  Those limes are suspect - never know where they might have been.

Yeungling - started drinking that a few years ago - none in the fridge now but in a week or so most likely there will be.

Good video Naitram posted.  Know a few folks who brew their own - quite good usually.  In about 30 minutes, even though it is a Monday, it will be beer thiry here.  Mmmmmmmmmm......beer.

Ghost Rider:
"I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer
It helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow."  (Tom T Hall)

I am partial to Fat Tire, Sam Adams, and Pete's Wicked Ale.  And since I live in MO. I am contractually obligated to metion all Anheuser-Busch products.  They make me feel mellow.   :bananarock: :drink: :apple:

Later,
Ghost

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version