Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36

Author Topic: Hoist's New BLUE 3!!!  (Read 85295 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Hoist's New BLUE 3!!!
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »

Points...YES! Another bike...NO!  :P
Heh, Howie must have edited my post I don't know where that part about another bike came from. :nervous: ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #316 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »

Heh, Howie must have edited my post I don't know where that part about another bike came from. :nervous: ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

:zstupid:
wut?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »

:zstupid:
Hehehehehe. Did you expect me to get on your bad sad?? :confused5: ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #318 on: October 04, 2008, 02:03:42 PM »

Well Joy's being called to task now! I'm sure that good ole trusty Evo will be up to it! Out of 5, she's now the only running registered bike I have! Now she's gotta answer the bell! So good luck to Joy in now having to put up with Hoist's abuse!!! Keep me in the breeze baby!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #319 on: October 04, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

Cute yeah, but there's no BLACK ones? :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

BTW, WTH you doing in Algeria? :nixweiss:

And how's that shovel run in the desert!  ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
Sorry Hoist I just went back through this to get a visual of Joy and came across a question I missed. To answer your question I am the operations manager for an American drilling company In Algeria, have about 980 people working for me on 9 rigs so it's always interesting and of course busy.
2012 Road glide ultra 103
DD7 Baker, S&S 570, Fulsac DX, 2"
SE CNC heads 58mm throttle body
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
150WW Avon Venom rear tire
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #320 on: October 04, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »

Sorry Hoist I just went back through this to get a visual of Joy and came across a question I missed. To answer your question I am the operations manager for an American drilling company In Algeria, have about 980 people working for me on 9 rigs so it's always interesting and of course busy.
No wonder, then, that you come to this site for diversion/laughs/etc.  :huepfenlol2:  har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2008, 03:14:33 PM »

Soon it'll be time to do a minor transformation to Joy! ordered a buncha parts for her. Now that I've used her a bit, I think I know what to do, for now anyway. Nothing major. First the stock mid controls go back on. I decided to keep the HD Flame foot pegs on. I ordered a 3rd set so all 3 match. But might decide to use the standard HD anti-vibration rider pegs. I'll have both now. Got the HD chrome footpeg hardware too. Ordered the HD Flame shifter peg and HD Flame hand grips w/Flame end caps too. And a HD chrome timer plug just for S&G's! ;D

I ordered the HD Low Upright Medallion Style, HD Top Stitch Low Backrest Pad, HD Leather B&S Sissy Bar Bag, and HD Sport 4-Bar Luggage Rack. That should help Binx a little back there, and give us a little storage space for now.

For handlebars, I decided to try to leave the risers and the PIA indicator setup alone for now. I'm gonna try the HD 56085-83T Chrome Handlebars out. Stock are 28" tip to tip, 8" base width, 3.5" rise, and 6.25" pullback. I thought I'd try to keep the sportier riding position with the mid controls back on. The bars I'm trying are 31" tip to tip, 7.75" base width, 4.5" rise, and 5.75" pullback. I'm hoping they raise my hands the little more I need, and give it even a sportier feel with the right positioning. For 40 bucks it's worth a shot.

The bike runs great with the carb/pipes/ignition change from the beginning. Never rode her stock, but didn't have any desire to either. This is how a stock Evo should run. Thinking of a lil headwork, compression and cams to get her up to about 80HP. This light lil bike should run really great that way!

The suspension's been fine so far. I think I'll hold off on anything there. But I'll prolly be ordering the direct bolton 6-piston PM differential bore chrome front, and 4-piston DB PM chrome rear calipers soon too.

After I get the parts and get to it, I'll get some more pics up. She's my only bike on the road right now and I'm lovin riding her! She'll only get better from here on! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »

Soon it'll be time to do a minor transformation to Joy! ordered a buncha parts for her. Now that I've used her a bit, I think I know what to do, for now anyway. Nothing major. First the stock mid controls go back on. I decided to keep the HD Flame foot pegs on. I ordered a 3rd set so all 3 match. But might decide to use the standard HD anti-vibration rider pegs. I'll have both now. Got the HD chrome footpeg hardware too. Ordered the HD Flame shifter peg and HD Flame hand grips w/Flame end caps too. And a HD chrome timer plug just for S&G's! ;D

I ordered the HD Low Upright Medallion Style, HD Top Stitch Low Backrest Pad, HD Leather B&S Sissy Bar Bag, and HD Sport 4-Bar Luggage Rack. That should help Binx a little back there, and give us a little storage space for now.

For handlebars, I decided to try to leave the risers and the PIA indicator setup alone for now. I'm gonna try the HD 56085-83T Chrome Handlebars out. Stock are 28" tip to tip, 8" base width, 3.5" rise, and 6.25" pullback. I thought I'd try to keep the sportier riding position with the mid controls back on. The bars I'm trying are 31" tip to tip, 7.75" base width, 4.5" rise, and 5.75" pullback. I'm hoping they raise my hands the little more I need, and give it even a sportier feel with the right positioning. For 40 bucks it's worth a shot.

The bike runs great with the carb/pipes/ignition change from the beginning. Never rode her stock, but didn't have any desire to either. This is how a stock Evo should run. Thinking of a lil headwork, compression and cams to get her up to about 80HP. This light lil bike should run really great that way!

The suspension's been fine so far. I think I'll hold off on anything there. But I'll prolly be ordering the direct bolton 6-piston PM differential bore chrome front, and 4-piston DB PM chrome rear calipers soon too.

After I get the parts and get to it, I'll get some more pics up. She's my only bike on the road right now and I'm lovin riding her! She'll only get better from here on! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Sounds like your birthday came early this year!!!  :P
wut?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #323 on: October 13, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »

Sounds like your birthday came early this year!!!  :P

No silly! It's all for YOUR comfort and safety deardarling!!! :-* ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 03:50:37 PM by Hoist! »

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

No silly! It's all for YOUR comfort and safety dear!!! :-* ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting!  :zstupid:
wut?

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Binxie baby!! Dunno bout YOU but that line is getting quite a bit of over use in my house!! And how dare he use a 4 letter word like DEAR!! *smirks*
I like shiny stuff!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

Hoist! 8)
Way to get the last word in Howie...... "Dear". ;) ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »

Way to get the last word in Howie...... "Dear". ;) ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Binxie baby!! Dunno bout YOU but that line is getting quite a bit of over use in my house!! And how dare he use a 4 letter word like DEAR!! *smirks*

Oops!!! :o ;D

I added some letters now! Gary, please go back and change them all to the new version! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #328 on: October 13, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

No silly! It's all for YOUR comfort and safety deardarling!!! :-* ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
Oh, you mean like this?? :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #329 on: October 13, 2008, 03:55:58 PM »

Oh, you mean like this?? :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Yeah, quick, Your's, Binx's and JD's quote still have the original. I could get hung for that by these BSR's here!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 24 queries.