Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: No room at the SBB Inn. What to do?  (Read 20387 times)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
Re: No room at the SBB Inn. What to do?
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »

All this talk about "bags" lol......

Here is the solution to bags.....now you see them.....

[NOTE: Please remember that putting your cursor next to the paper clip icon below the photo will allow you to enlarge the photo plus save it to your computer if you desire OR if you merely wish to see it enlarged simply put your cursor on the photo and "LEFT" click and it will enlarge]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:55:38 AM by FXR2evo99 »

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2009, 10:52:14 AM »

now you don't.............

takes two minutes to put on and remove.....

pfffffff bags....lol no where to store.....come on you bagger boys/girls bring on your next objection.... :bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

[NOTE: Please remember that putting your cursor next to the paper clip icon below the photo will allow you to enlarge the photo plus save it to your computer if you desire OR if you merely wish to see it enlarged simply put your cursor on the photo and "LEFT" click and it will enlarge]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:54:49 AM by FXR2evo99 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »

HeHe!!! Bags you say Tim?!!! What'cha all think here? I didn't do it, but gave some good thought to it! ;)

I told youze that Joy rides awesome and maybe I should make her my touring bike! Well how bout I get these, and ship em off directly to Paint By Gene to match Joy's Candy Blue Flame paint job! So, what do youze think? ??? ::-) :o ;D ;)

Harley-Davidson FXRT FXR Fairing OEM Original RARE

Harley-Davidson FXRT FXR Saddlebags with Mounts OEM

FXRT TOUR PACK HARLEY ROAD KING HERITAGE BLACK W RACK

FXRT LOWERS VERY RARE

Believe it or not, I was seriously thinking about this. It would'a been way too expensive though. That stuff is hard to get and looks really clean! It would really turn Joy into an EXTREMELY rare one-of-a-kind touring bike!!! And I can always put her back to stock!!! :RedDev: :) ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2009, 11:39:30 AM »

Howie~

You did find some "tough" to find parts there.....which will only become more difficult to find as time moves forward.......but it's no different than the logic applied to Road Kings and Ultras.....with the road king you throw on a windshield or throw it off and you are good to go.....verses the more permenant atire of the ultra.

The FXRT's were certainly options for those wanting to feel like they had that more permenant touring feel, but at the end of the day having a couple of quick release points and having options for one's moods or riding needs are great.

Funny thing is these leather bags continue to be on my bike....they are so convenient.....but once again they pop off in less than a minute.....not to mention throwing on a T~Bag and I am carrying just as much stuff as I am capable of carrying on my RKC as well......all very quickly modified.....

With that new "quick release" windshield you got and some "quick release" leather bags like I have your touring one ride and taxi viewing with the other..... :bananarock:  While the FXRT's were definitely a "flavor" one had to aspire to.....and on a much more permenant basis....

But Howie you get those parts on, along with the 13" shocks in the back and raising up that front end....climbing aboard that "thing" will be like riding a BMW hybrid....LOL.....all you will need to do is change the DECAL!!!!!

:bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

Ya know Tim, that block of wood wood look better painted that red..

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »

Ya know Tim, that block of wood wood look better painted that red..
I'm embarrassed to admit that I painted a brick for my kickstand of my knuckle.  :-[  har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2009, 04:07:33 AM »

laughing......yah know....I have to take a front fender into my painter from my RKC so PERHAPS I will have him shoot that with some paint too.....LOL.....

What a grand idea....... :bananarock:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.