CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

New updates for the 23.5 and 24's with the IFCU

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cvostu:
I'm going to have the dealer do mine next week. I just don't feel like messing with all that.

FLSTFI Dave:
This update is big, and several people have had troubles even using a windows based computer.  I agree Stu, your are probably better off having the dealer do it.

harleytom:
Went into my local dealer yesterday and asked about the update. Service manager said they are not doing this current update right now as it has caused several issues on those bikes that have been updated (no specifics) and that they are waiting on an “update to the update” to be sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBB:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on March 17, 2024, 09:17:50 AM ---This update is big, and several people have had troubles even using a windows based computer.  I agree Stu, your are probably better off having the dealer do it.

--- End quote ---
Following my post from earlier, it isn't a big issue. I did have some problems until I figured out the correct process (thanks again HD for instructions that are as clear as mud). Took maybe 20 minutes. Not a big deal.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: harleytom on March 17, 2024, 01:24:45 PM ---Went into my local dealer yesterday and asked about the update. Service manager said they are not doing this current update right now as it has caused several issues on those bikes that have been updated (no specifics) and that they are waiting on an “update to the update” to be sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Interesting that a dealer will not do this update.  Mine did it right away, and have done several bikes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version