Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: I HAVE $5000 THAT SAYS I CAN DO IT AGAIN HOIST !  (Read 18003 times)

dozerdogue

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: I HAVE $5000 THAT SAYS I CAN DO IT AGAIN HOIST !
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2009, 06:51:25 PM »

Here is me with all my bikes.
2002 Honda VTX1800 SOLD!
2002 Honda GL1800 SOLD!
2005 Triumph Rocket III SOLD!
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 SOLD!
2007 Red/Black Ice FLHTCUISE2 SOLD!
2007 XL1200C SOLD!
2007 Harley Davidson Street GLide SOLD!
2008 XL1200R SOLD!
2008 Honda GL1800
2009 Yamaha V-Max
2009 CVO Softail Springer

dozerdogue

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »

Here is a picture of my Sportsters I just traded.
2002 Honda VTX1800 SOLD!
2002 Honda GL1800 SOLD!
2007 XL1200C SOLD!
2008 XL1200R SOLD!
2008 Honda GL1800
2009 Yamaha V-Max

dozerdogue

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »

I have many more pictures of my real bikes SarGeant.
2002 Honda VTX1800 SOLD!
2002 Honda GL1800 SOLD!
2007 XL1200C SOLD!
2008 XL1200R SOLD!
2008 Honda GL1800
2009 Yamaha V-Max

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

My fellow MARINES,

I have removed the 'Marine Sgt' from the 1st post on page one of this subject only because I am quite tired of people with the lack of protocol slandering the Corps on my carelessness of putting it there.  And I wish those who have made mention in their reckless fashion remove theirs as well.

We as Marines exist in a very special class of People, and I have Honored this sanctity for over 40 years.  

Why some people compare themselves to Marines without paying the price is beyond me ? Maybe they just want to post pictures?  

Thanks for your service ? dozerdogue. If you were actually a Sergeant you would not have forgotten how to spell it at any rank, which makes me think this is not your bike as well.  If it was mine I would naturally have my hands on it, leaning over it for the pic, and the Honda probably not yours either. But you should notice that it has a 240 rear tire, but you wouldn't have noticed because whats $30K anyway, and mine is 200. Glad they did that, keep it from spinning ????  Now you can go back and change the spelling as not to offend real Sergeants or anyone who actually protected free speech and your ability to do so.

My time in the Corps was brief, but there are those of you who are the FEW of the FEW like my son TODD. 2nd LAR 'Delta Co.' OUTLAWS OEF 2004. A major factor in the Presidential Unit Citation they received while there at the time.

For those (not Marines) reading this: 2nd Marine Division Light Armored Reconnaissance Company 'D'

Also look up M249 SAW Gunner while you're at it. TODD was a mechanic/technician responsible for four LAV's, his fondness for weapons placed him as best Scout in 'Delta' Co as well.  

My son has been decorated by the Commandant of the Marine Corps, had his NCO Sword ceremoniously presented to him by the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps.  Not to forget being formally presented and awarded a Medal by the Secretary of the Navy because of his (TODD's) second effort to do so.  Yes, I was present for all three formal presentations.

In effect I don't take the Marine Corps lightly.

I entered this ARENA with $5000 and it still stands, and only because I have already done what some misguided souls think is impossible.

I apologize to you Marines for that mistake, and but not for what I have HONESTLY posted as a ride report. I assure you that it is the only apology I will make in this ARENA.

I really don't care how many bikes someone has ridden and the hp, they haven't ridden mine for 16,600 + miles in just two seasons. I only mention this because someone who only rides a couple thousand a year learns to ride that bike all over again especially here back in the East, where you can't just go around the block for months at a time.

I was quite flattered the the Screaming Chickens have entered the ARENA but not some of that entry. A few months ago I came across some pic's of them in WASH. DC? and they stand pretty tall from what I can remember.

I really appreciate the warm welcome to come out and visit with you 'Screaming Chickens', but I can do this here one more time without any changes to my bike.

So I Googled you guys to find out more. Don't just put in 'Screaming Chicken' you would be supprised what comes up.

The only reservation I have ever had since this bike found a home was the day they dropped it off.  I hadn't been on a bike for over 20 years and the thought of flying thru the back of the garage was foremost on my mind when I fired it up & had to park it.

I read once that as a skater on ice there were several thicknesses of ice that you needed to perform your interests.  The speed skater needed the least thickness for ice support.  Weight dynamics of moving fast created the least stress upon the ice.  In effect I would think that spinning the rear wheel at 55 mph would be similar to those same dynamics.  On a 200 tire at a stop has a big foot print compared to 55 on the highway !

Lastly, there are many new H-D bike owners out there that don't know that CVO's exist.  I don't have to tell any of you CVO owners that.  You have been explaining since you've owned one.  Most of you are Baggers or comparable. 

The 07 FXSTSSE on the H-D site did show 2400 units. Divided by 3 (colors) thats 800.  But the MOCO went into a strike during the production run.  According to my contacts this number is actually less, more like 500.  So those of you that have one, even those who haven't found this site yet, someone out there has done exactly as I have done, 4th gear full burn, will have quite the conversation piece by others once this is all settled. 

Again I have to think that those responding in a negative fashion are only the loud minority.  There are those out there that know this can be done.  Its no big deal to them, not a big deal to me either. But when I returned recently, it rekindled my obsession to share the facts (truth) about this amazing bike.

Semper Fi

Jack

Jimbob I emailed you at home !
EAGLE1, stay tuned.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

hdhawg1340

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2009, 07:40:36 AM »

Sorry Jack I will keep my 100 for my next Vegas trip better odds on slots. I have 19,000 on my 07 and although I haven't tried this I wouldn,t be surprised too have it happen. Not enough fingers and toes to count the number of times I have been crusing along and went WFO and felt the rear tire break loose. My first rear tire was smooth as a baby rear end after 6700 miles tech walked by and asked if that bike so bad you have to run slicks on it? I said nope it so bad it makes slicks. It is the baddest Harley I ever had or ridden and I have had 5 Two 80 inchers with major work! You know what they say a fool and his money will soon be parted.

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2009, 10:41:36 AM »

Hey Jack, master-instructor of spelling. Check your own spelling you arrogant retard, and then learn how to spell "consider."  You spelled it wrong twice.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2009, 11:09:33 AM »

since this thread has turned personal. play time is over
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 21 queries.