Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: streed glide rear facia  (Read 2748 times)

zilla

streed glide rear facia
« on: November 11, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »

Was wondering if any body knows if the slate gray on the 2011 cvo road glide comes on any other new bikes like the street glide would like to put the rear fascia on mine .The rear wheel weight came off screwing up the fender .since they allready had it off to replace would be a perfect time

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
Re: streed glide rear facia
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »

Was wondering if any body knows if the slate gray on the 2011 cvo road glide comes on any other new bikes like the street glide would like to put the rear fascia on mine .The rear wheel weight came off screwing up the fender .since they allready had it off to replace would be a perfect time

I've read this four times and I'm not sure what you're asking here. You want to put the rear fascia that comes on the 2011 CVO Road Glide (in slate gray) on your ????(what year?) Street Glide ? or you say "like the street glide" so you have a different year Road Glide ? Sorry, not being deliberately obtuse, just trying to help you get your question answered.

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

I've read this four times and I'm not sure what you're asking here. You want to put the rear fascia that comes on the 2011 CVO Road Glide (in slate gray) on your ????(what year?) Street Glide ? or you say "like the street glide" so you have a different year Road Glide ? Sorry, not being deliberately obtuse, just trying to help you get your question answered.

B B

I think what he wants to know Brian, is if the Charcoal Slate paint on the 2011 Road Glide is used on the standard Street Glide.  He has to replace the rear fender on his RGU and if they are using the Charcoal Slate on the Street Glide then he'll buy an SG rear fender and have them put it on his RGU, instead of replacing the standard fender.  

Was wondering if any body knows if the slate gray on the 2011 cvo road glide comes on any other new bikes like the street glide would like to put the rear fascia on mine .The rear wheel weight came off screwing up the fender .since they allready had it off to replace would be a perfect time.
Now down to the answer, no, it's a CVO color and is only available on the RGU.  You can buy the rear facia for a street glide though and take it to a painter and they should be able to match the Charcoal Slate for you.

:devil:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:12:28 PM by RedDevil »

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

zilla

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »

yes  Red Devil that is what I was wondering , just didn't want the hassle of getting the rear fascia off of a street glide painted if I didn't have to, thanks for the help

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.