Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Help!! Flashing 4 ways  (Read 15829 times)

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Help!! Flashing 4 ways
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »

Mrs. C, maybe it would help if you would spell out exactly what model bike and year you're talking about.  I'm pretty sure I figured it out (2012 CVO Softail Convertible, right?), but obviously many responders think you have one of the bikes that uses the turn signal switches to turn the hazard lights on and off.  The guys who have the late model Softails with HDLAN are giving you the real answer - a separate hazard light switch, not the turn signals.

Jerry
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 02:18:08 PM by grc »
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Mrs C

• Junior CVO Member
  • Maxine
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »

Wow Jerry!  Perfect!  Now I know!  Wherever did you find that picture?  There was nothing in my manual.

Thank you soooo much...everyone!  You have come to my rescue again :)
Life is like a coin, you can spend it any way you wish...but you can only spend it once!

Mrs C

• Junior CVO Member
  • Maxine
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »

Bike got a clean bill of health today, and I got a lesson on 4 ways :)

Thanks again everyone !
Life is like a coin, you can spend it any way you wish...but you can only spend it once!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 10:36:08 PM »

Wow Jerry!  Perfect!  Now I know!  Wherever did you find that picture?  There was nothing in my manual.

Thank you soooo much...everyone!  You have come to my rescue again :)
Jerry probably manufactured it....he's good that way. :)  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »

Mrs. C, maybe it would help if you would spell out exactly what model bike and year you're talking about.  I'm pretty sure I figured it out (2012 CVO Softail Convertible, right?), but obviously many responders think you have one of the bikes that uses the turn signal switches to turn the hazard lights on and off.  The guys who have the late model Softails with HDLAN are giving you the real answer - a separate hazard light switch, not the turn signals.

Jerry
Very Handy  :2vrolijk_21:
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 24 queries.