Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Zaino  (Read 15456 times)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: Zaino
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »

Well.....I like Crystal Glo and don't know anything about its' molecular structure and really don't need to unless at some point I decide to drink it.  Besides that, it doesn't make your scoot smell like a HONDA..... [smiley=orange.gif]

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »

But I had a bad thought.

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »

Don, I have another concern. Is he actually a member with a CVO/HD as his new status indicates? I find it to be an awfully odd coincidence that he just joined and is making his first posts as a member, and not as a vendor. If it's the former, he must really love this chit. If it's the latter, he should introduce himself as a vendor and explain his mysterious appearance here just as someone has questioned his product's claims.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 09:07:47 PM »

Don, I have another concern. Is he actually a member with a CVO/HD as his new status indicates?

There's not any doubt he's just here to defend his product.  And honest to god that's fine.  It's even good.  But there's a limit to what a sober head can take isn't there.

We are an inclusive bunch though Hoist.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:11:57 PM by twolanerider »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »

He says that like it's the first time that ever happened.
Hell, it's a common occurance for me.[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Oh yeah, that's right.  Twolanerider.  Bad thought virgin.  Is anyone buying that  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] ?

[smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

Well.....I like Crystal Glo... it doesn't make your scoot smell like a HONDA..... [smiley=orange.gif]

I personally prefer Macallan.  It's never made me smell like Honda either.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »

The way I understand it from ealier posts, he was recently invited over here by a member of the site (Rjob???) who ordered some product from them after I and others talked Glare up and did not come as a vendor, per se.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

DHTDHT

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2006, 10:44:25 PM »

I agree DC, Zaino seems to be the best and safest sealant/finish I have used. I'll probably do the test in about two weeks. I'll do three side-by-side strips on a dark painted tank.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »

ALRIGHT!
Please god no more chemistry!!!!
i barely passed in high school..and don't real give a damn
I got a box sitting in the garage with some unidentified new wizbang polish like stuff to put on my  [smiley=cherry.gif] and Ford....  and my po po car for that matter...

so....  all you polish experts...  run the side by sides... i am curious about the results...  
but STOP with the chemo babble
PLEASE :o my head hurts

icybay

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: (2) 2004 SEEG B&B's ECoast & WCoast
    • CVO2: 2000 FLTRSEI B/O/W
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2006, 01:13:24 AM »

Well since Enquiring Minds Want to Know, I for one would like to hear the gory details. Breaks up the Britney news "flashes" in any case. On second thought, maybe she could use some "Zaino" or "Glare" on her exposed parts, or even Turtle Wax....whatever

Today I had a friend over from Newport Beach who (claims he) got Armor All off the ground and he was giving me the same "polymer bonding" this and  "spaghetti shaped molecules" that pitch. Made me think of this thread. And I grilled him hard. Hard enough to find out that he didn't know the difference between ionic and covalent bonds either as he thought Armor All was an ionic bond..

I like to hear what an expert in the field has to say as long as it isn't any more technical than what we have had here. After all, this is a specific thread, if you don't want to hear about Zaino, and the claims that Zaino makes, you can go to the Turtle Wax thread, or even start one.

Myself, I probably would never buy any 100 dollar wax/sealant kit, but I still would like to hear the discussion.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:16:26 AM by icybay »

Glarepro

• Vendor
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2006, 04:10:54 PM »

Hello Fellow Bikers!
Sorry for the lack of introduction on my part on my first post as I was too busy defending an accusation
of misrepresentation on behalf of GLARE which as you know is always taken very seriously.  My name is Ken and I am one of 5 Chemists from ULTRA 2000 who helped develop the GLARE Line of Professional Products.  2 of us 5 chemists including myself are also big motorcycle enthusiasts owning a Harley FXRS Low Rider, a HONDA RC-51, a Suzuki GSX-R750, a Hayabusa, a Ducati 748R, a Ducati GT1000, and a Vespa GT200 between the 2 of us.  
I also have a Piaggio BV200 Scooter.  One of us 5 chemists (Perry) was invited to this forum by one of your many members who was amazed by the results of our products.  He informed me that there was a thread on here questioning the factual integrity of how our product chemically interacts with paint.
When I read that someone was claiming that our product does not chemically interact with the paint in the specific way that we claim it does, I had to start my first post by addressing this accusation by a person who seems to have a lot of vested interest in Zaino.
That was the reason for the technical chemical breakdown (Which believe it or not, I tried to put as much in layman's terms as I could).  I thought that I would kill 2 birds with one stone. 1, inform the forum inhabitants on one of the factors that causes paint to fade, as well as how Glare interacts with the paint from a chemical standpoint.  And 2,  Defend the integrity of a Product that does exactly what we say it does as proven by Labs in the US, Japan, and Singapore.  Of course the fact that HONDA tested GLARE in their own labs for over a year, endorsed, and purchased an enormous amount of GLARE also confirms the superiority of our product and how it works.  HONDA also advertises the product as one that bonds covalently with the paint which they would not do without proving this through testing first.  This helps to reiterate that our product outperforms ALL others as HONDA did not purchase any other Polish or Sealant product including Zaino, because GLARE beat out the competition in all aspects of testing including appearance tests, protection tests, and performance testing that included track time as well as wind tunnel tests.  We also Conform to Boeing's Test #D617487.
These are facts that the other Polish and Sealant Manufacturers do not want you to know.
Here is a simple breakdown on Polishes/Waxes/Sealants.
There are natural Wax based products (Carnauba, Plant derived Waxes, Paraffin, Ceraffin, Beeswax,),
Synthetic Wax based products (Man made Polymers including PTFE and Acrylic based Polymers),
Silicone based products,
and last but not least GLARE which is Glassplexin based.
Non of the types of products mentioned above have been proven to react chemically with the paint to create a covalent bond with the paint or clearcoat except for one, GLARE.  And like a very famous scholar once said,
"The Proof is in the Pudding!"
I could also go into other inferior attributes of the other types of products when compared to GLARE like low melting points, and surface tensions but I don't want to bore everyone again with more Chemical Jargon. LOL!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all members of this forum who have purchased GLARE and taken the time to give us their testimony and experience with our product.
Also if you have ANY questions regarding the application process of any of the products in our line or any questions regarding your vehicle's finish please feel free to contact us at any time.
www.glare.com
Thanks!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »

:)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:02:39 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2006, 05:29:19 PM »

Ken...Your further explanation is appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:33:51 PM by BLM777 »

DHTDHT

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 06:19:21 PM »

For the record, I have no vested interest in Zaino.  I just tried it after reading about it on a sportscar site (Honda S2000).  I do like the product, but I think it is overpriced. Thus, always looking for a better product.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2006, 07:08:53 PM »

Welcome Ken!!  Glad to see that you introduced yourself, and hope that you continue to make contributions.  We are all a good group of folks, and most take special pride in their bikes and how they appear.  Not only that, but most of us want products that not only make out bikes look good, but also offer the best protection and longevity.

Like BLM said, we would like to have you set your company up on the Vendor section so specific questions/answers could be addressed.  If you could offer some discount to members here, that would just be icing on the cake, as I'm sure you could make up any loss in dollars by volume.

Personally, I appreciate all your posts here, and the alternate view as well.  I KNOW your product works, so don't need to be convinced, and look forward to using your line of paint care products for years to come.

Again, welcome aboard...you're a biker, no matter what you ride...if it's got two wheels, you're one of the motorcycling community, and that is always a good thing!!  Good to have you here!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 25 queries.