Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: A LITTLE GUN CONTROL HISTORY  (Read 5731 times)

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: A LITTLE GUN CONTROL HISTORY
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 05:19:28 PM »

When guns are illegal the only ones with guns will be the crooks.

We are having a huge problem here in Toronto, two bystandards have been shot to death on different dates, at different loactions by way of stray bullets from gunfights in less than a week of each other.

The province is considering banning handguns out right.... guess it's just a matter of time before we Canadians are rounded up and exterminated?

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »

Ain't that the truth!   Or, at least it seems to have been for most of my voting life.  :(  aaarrgh.  spyder

Here is a novel thought.......a Conservative Democrat

Since the Democratic party got Hijacked by the looney left,  not much choice anymore
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

The province is considering banning handguns out right.... guess it's just a matter of time before we Canadians are rounded up and exterminated?
Nawww, just pack up and move down here.  We're easy on immigrants.  :o har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

charlie

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 06:14:20 PM »

The only gun control I want is when it's in my hand.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »

Gun control means using two hands.

Everything I own is banned in Mass.

We have probably the top 1 or 2 toughest gun laws in the country and violent crime and homicide is increasing every year.  Don't the laws work?
When they were debating the Assault ban in Mass,  a bunch of military type weapons [there is no such thing as an assault weapon, it was made up by the the left media (not that there's a right media)], were displayed in the state house and assumed to have been confiscated in Mass.  Instead it was learned that they (guns) were brought in from Connecticut.  So the AG and police fooled the legislators into believing there was a problem. 

NRA Benefactor
Any day on the bike is a good day.

GaLonghair

• Full CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2018 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

I keep my NRA card right next to my HOG card, and you are right about Democrap canidates at the national level. But some of the canidates at the local level (in the rural south anyway) are smart enough to know that the Second Amend. rules. Those in the big city, oh well, glad I don't live there any more!
Lead, follow or get out of the way. But, do something!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »

Here's one for the books.  I think the attitude goes well beyond one Virginian State Senator.

Saslaw maligned gun-rights supporters, all rural Virginians
- Bristol News
Shame on Virginia Senate Majority Leader Dick Saslaw. A man who has spent the better part of three decades in the legislature in Richmond ought to have more sense than to insult any state resident let alone an entire group of them.

See the story here: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=20228.new#new

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »

It's wierd how from my cold dead hands theory goes out the window when they demand you have a permit isn't it?

A RIGHT is a RIGHT, that means you don't have to ask mommy or daddy. Then again most people don't even actually own property and the way laws are written Rights are attached to property. This is why when one claims they know their Rights to a cop, he just pulls out the Tazer.....If you don't OWN property ( Allodiul Title ) you don't have Rights you have privledges. It's not my fault, I don't get to make the laws........but I work very hard to try to make a difference. Any of you guys ever sat in on a UN Conference? You would not believe the chit they talk in there.......they should make a cspan3, if people watched that maybe they would have a clue.

I bet you did not know that there are two types of citizenship status in the USA. There are USA Citizens and Americans and the UN recognizes both. Many claim to be Americans out of ignorance, there is a process to become a proper State Citizen ( actual American ) that very few have actually done. Do your own due dilligence and you will find out for yourself. I have done my part. You can call me crazy if you want to now.
" Those who give up their Liberties for Security deserve niether"
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 05:12:34 PM »

Watch carefully what happens with upcoming session in the Supreme Court

This has the ability to effect every gun owner in America!

Washington DC Vs Heller

As I understand it NRA Platform (and the republican platform) has always taken the verbage "the individuals right to

bear arms" was to take it literally, meaning the Individual (person) has the right to bear arms.

It looks like the Justice Dept is backing off that premise and interpreting the individual in a broader sense (like Militia)

this would undermine the 2nd amendment as I understand it and it is throwing the NRA under the bus and every

other gun carrying person also!  I am not sure why the administration is allowing this to take place but it is!

Call your representatives and let them know how you feel........or turn in your guns!

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24582&keywords=heller

watch out!
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 11:20:46 AM »

thanks for posting.  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

GaLonghair

• Full CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2018 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 11:31:19 AM »

The general concensis by those supposedly in the know is that the Supreme Court is going to come down on the side of the individal right :2vrolijk_21:, but who knows. It is interesting that Dick Chenny and the congress seem to be going a diff. way from Bush and the Justice Dept. This could get real interesting :)
Lead, follow or get out of the way. But, do something!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

The general concensis by those supposedly in the know is that the Supreme Court is going to come down on the side of the individal right :2vrolijk_21:, but who knows. It is interesting that Dick Chenny and the congress seem to be going a diff. way from Bush and the Justice Dept. This could get real interesting :)

Maybe Chenny had a change of heart after he shot his friend in the face... ;)
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »

Maybe Chenny had a change of heart after he shot his friend in the face... ;)
Now TC, you don't know all the facts on that hunting incident........coulda been that his 'friend' had stepped outa line and just needed shooting.  :o har!  :drink: spyder

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

Now TC, you don't know all the facts on that hunting incident........coulda been that his 'friend' had stepped outa line and just needed shooting.  :o har!  :drink: spyder

I hope I don't have any "friends" like that on here... :nervous: :nervous: :drink:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »

I hope I don't have any "friends" like that on here... :nervous: :nervous: :drink:
How come you're not out w/ Bootsie burning up some back roads today?  :nixweiss: har!  spyder
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 21 queries.