Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Jenni Has Moved Dealerships  (Read 7561 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Jenni Has Moved Dealerships
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

I'm going to have to make a point to go to the store to meet her sometime.  She's as close as she's ever been to me in Cincinatti. 

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »

I'm going to have to make a point to go to the store to meet her sometime.  She's as close as she's ever been to me in Cincinatti. 

:worthless:

:indian_chief:

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 11:18:44 AM »

:worthless:

:indian_chief:

I will see if I kept a copy of one that was posted on the HTT site a while back.  Great lady!  Her husband has usually worked at the same dealership in the past.

Recent comment about her move from the other site:

"She was offered the GM position at Tri-County.  It was released on this site (not cvoharley) before her employer knew.  She must not have wanted to say anything until all the details were worked out. The best thing we can do for her is keep buying parts from her. No offense to Charlies, but I wasn't buying from them before Jenni got there.   

It's kinda funny Willy G himself doesn't get talked about as much as Jenni on this (other) site."   
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:52:09 AM by magicl1 »
Supertrapp 2:1 and SERT

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
Jenni's Moved>>>>
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »

Jenny Sapata,.Parts Queen Extraordinare.Formally of Charlie's HD has moved to ....Tri County HD  http://www.tri-countyharleydavidson.com/                                    513-874-4343

Talked to her today she is the GM there and can give us - 20% on Damn near everything including Warranty's. She

has always given me great service . Just wanted to give the everybody a heads up>>Greg
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:09:31 PM by Texas 103 »
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Jenni's Moved>>>>
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »

Jenny Sapata,.Parts Queen Extraordinare.Formally of Charlie's HD has moved to ....Tri County HD  http://www.tri-countyharleydavidson.com/                                    513-874-4343

Talked to her today she is the GM there and can give us - 20% on Damn near everything including Warranty's. She

has always given me great service . Just wanted to give the everybody a heads up>>Greg

Yep, on page 1 FireD00d posted the link that provides a list of discount dealers, several of which are Jenni's former employers as well as her current one with Tri-County HD.  While they may offer the 20% +/- discount, I'm not sure if they come close to her service standards.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=3710.msg69302#msg69302
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:37:32 PM by magicl1 »

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »

Yep, on page 1 FireD00d posted the link that provides a list of discount dealers, several of which are Jenni's former employers as well as her current one with Tri-County HD.  While they may offer the 20% +/- discount, I'm not sure if they come close to her service standards.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=3710.msg69302#msg69302

i have a business trip thataway coming up...maybe get to meet herself in person!!!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 06:19:03 AM »

i have a business trip thataway coming up...maybe get to meet herself in person!!!
Say Hi to her from all of us.  Tell her we love doing business with her, her service is always top notch.  Have a good trip too.

:coolblue: :cherry:

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:04 AM »

I am still trying to find the picture of Jenni and her husband but if I don't, maybe when you see her you can secure one so we can all put a face with the name.  That's ok if you keep the autographed copy!  ;D

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:12 AM »

I am still trying to find the picture of Jenni and her husband but if I don't, maybe when you see her you can secure one so we can all put a face with the name.  That's ok if you keep the autographed copy!  ;D

Great Idea.  Funny how one can become famous, or at least infamous.  All over the phenomenon of the Internet.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »

Good for her!  :2vrolijk_21:

She also sells a lot of stuff on ebay as well and always sends a personal 'thank you' and business card. Class act for sure. Will have to look her up on my next trip that direction to visit my daughter.

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:04 PM »

I need to buy the extended warranty on the 06 Haze.  Is she the best deal around?  thanks for any advice...my warranty expires in April. 

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »

I just got off the phone with Jenni at Tri County HD in Ohio.  She quoted me 20% off the extended warranty:

2 year.......retail $1,019 less 20%=$815.20
3 year.......retail $1,199 less 20%=$959.80

Obviously the 3 year deal is better value although I won't keep the bike that long. 
Seems like a good deal (???) :cherry:

Air1

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE/662
    • CVO2: 06 FLHRSI
    • CVO3: 05 VRSCSE
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »

Those are good price quotes, I just paid $964 for 2 years for my 05 V-rod, plus there may not be any sales tax since its out of state.

Depending on the states insurance regulators, some dealers can set their own prices.

I checked with dealers in four different states, end up buying from Adamec in Orange Park, FL
07 & 08 Rolling Thunder
07 HD Posse Ride Great American

Air1

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE/662
    • CVO2: 06 FLHRSI
    • CVO3: 05 VRSCSE
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 03:56:15 PM »

Of those who have purchased from Jenni at the new digs (Tri-County), what has been the S&H charges?

The last time I ordered from Jenni at Charlies S&H it was $10, because of my level of OCD I've always got a list of "I wants" so I tend to add on to the order.
07 & 08 Rolling Thunder
07 HD Posse Ride Great American

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

Of those who have purchased from Jenni at the new digs (Tri-County), what has been the S&H charges?

The last time I ordered from Jenni at Charlies S&H it was $10, because of my level of OCD I've always got a list of "I wants" so I tend to add on to the order.

She has always maintained reasonable shipping and handeling programs so I doubt it will change.  Others bait you with even lower discounts then take a bite out of your OCD cash reserves with their "handling" charges.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 21 queries.