Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Re: GAS $3.00 plus  (Read 7748 times)

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: GAS $3.00 plus
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2005, 07:06:08 AM »

Our 98 octane Preium unleaded is $1.20 a litre down under ($4.50 a US gallon) $3.00 a gallon is cool don't know what you are worried about . It costs $22 to fill my fatboy tank.
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2005, 08:39:43 PM »

Based upon my travels today, we just do not have a handle upon where to purchase gasoline...In Richland, GA, you would have expected a bigger gas line based upon the excellent price available here...

Nasty Habit

• Full CVO Member
  • Starting Dec. 22nd, you can say Summer's Comming
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2005, 12:01:21 AM »

I have to use 91 octane, so I've been used to +++3.00/gallon >:(
currently pay $3.39 and I am 50 miles from very large refineries.
They really sock it to us in California. THE only thing we get cheaper out here is Avacado's [smiley=worthless.gif]!
Hope this winter is nice... [smiley=banana.gif]
Many years ago.. '99 I predicted "$5/gal by '05" not too far off. After seeing that the rest of the world has always been paying 2-3 times what we pay, I am surviving this gas issue. I get 37.5 steady m.p.g. in my baby; this at a "cruise" lock of 86 m.p.h.
If I gat down a lot, I still approach 135 miles on a tank... fill-up would be +/- 4.8 gals.
Cat food? H-m-m-m hadn't thought of that; too busy trying all those wonderful choices of dog food. [smiley=oops.gif]
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and yelling WHO, HOO! What a Ride...

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2005, 11:05:22 AM »

I have to use 91 octane, so I've been used to +++3.00/gallon >:(
currently pay $3.39 and I am 50 miles from very large refineries.
They really sock it to us in California. THE only thing we get cheaper out here is Avacado's [smiley=worthless.gif]!
Hope this winter is nice... [smiley=banana.gif]
Many years ago.. '99 I predicted "$5/gal by '05" not too far off. After seeing that the rest of the world has always been paying 2-3 times what we pay, I am surviving this gas issue. I get 37.5 steady m.p.g. in my baby; this at a "cruise" lock of 86 m.p.h.
If I gat down a lot, I still approach 135 miles on a tank... fill-up would be +/- 4.8 gals.
Cat food? H-m-m-m hadn't thought of that; too busy trying all those wonderful choices of dog food. [smiley=oops.gif]

I'm right there with you, on the fuel costs, Nasty Habit!  Paid $3.32 for diesel yesterday.

By the way, I like the name of your boat.  Sold a 32' OAL Sea Ray last year, called Private Dancer
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.