Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Three disabled men.....  (Read 466 times)

89fxrs

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

Three disabled men.....
« on: December 11, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »

Three disabled men.....

Three disabled guys (a blind man, an amputee, and a guy in a wheelchair) are flying back with the USA team from  the Paralympic games in the Middle East when their plane crashes in the Sahara Desert.

The three disabled guys (the only survivors) are now stranded and wait for someone to rescue them, but no one showed. They start to get real thirsty, so they decide to seek out water.

The amputee leads the way, with the blind man pushing the guy in the wheelchair; and, eventually they find an oasis.

The amputee leader goes into the water first, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he has a NEW LEG! He gets excited and encourages his friends to do the same.

The blind man offers to push the guy in the wheelchair, but he gets refused because the guy in the chair wants to be Mr Independent and isists the blind man goes ahead first. So he goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he can SEE!

Now the guy in the wheelchair’s getting really excited, starts pushing with all his might, goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, and wheels out the other side.

Lo and behold,

NEW TIRES!!!   :'( :'( :'(
If you're talking behind my back - then you're in a good place to kiss my ass!!!

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: Three disabled men.....
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 06:17:08 PM »

Good one
Bill

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 12:57:08 AM »

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 08:37:49 AM »

:o ;D
DND

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 22 queries.