Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: S&S Powered Pro Stock makes Quickest Pass in Pro Stock Motorcycle History!  (Read 1306 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

I saw this race, but just got around to passing this on! Check this out! Look at the time and speed now!!! We'll be catching the PS Cages soon!!! Congrats Hector!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! :coolblue:

"S&S Powered Pro Stock makes Quickest Pass in Pro Stock Motorcycle History

Arana makes Quickest Pass in Pro Stock Motorcycle History & Set New Record with his S&S Powered Pro Stock Motorcycle 6.851 ET @ 195.03 MPH at the National Hot Rod Association Full Throttle Drag Racing Series Memphis event. While at NHRA Memphis last weekend, Hector Arana made the sub-national-record 6.851 ET run, the quickest in Pro Stock Motorcycle history. He backed it up with a 6.88 ET on Monday to set the new record with the S&S powered Buell and left the event with a 28 point lead in the 2009 NHRA Full Throttle Championship PSM standings with only two races to go. Tune into ESPN2 to follow the excitement of all the S&S powered Buells in the final match-ups in Las Vegas, October 29 through November 1, 2009 and Pomona November 12-15, 2009."
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red / Black Ice (SOLD to Mjcw01)

Ooof Daa!
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

MD-Dave

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG

"oof dah". Now there is an expression I have not heard since I left Minnesota!

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/

Good to see Hector doing so good, he had the field coved. Too bad he red lit in the last round to Phillips.

Reo...

gordy

• Senior CVO Member

You think he is running Amsoil?? :pineapple:
PS  Engine fine tuned by Larry Morgan- PS car guru

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member

Hector seems like a pretty down to earth guy, I'm glad he's starting to take off.  Hoist, I'm a drag racing nut from way back, (actually made plenty of passes down the quarter myself--7.60's), have you had the pleasure of witnessing any fuel bike passes.  The late Elmer Trett at night was probably the best I've ever saw.  He was definately the best there was. 
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member

Good to see Hector doing so good, he had the field coved. Too bad he red lit in the last round to Phillips.

He knew Michael's good on the tree so he just pushed it a little too much.
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

Page created in 0.299 seconds with 24 queries.