Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Need recommendations on bike dryers...  (Read 8744 times)

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Need recommendations on bike dryers...
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »

Well, my ex-girlfriend just called me to let me know that she thinks the colors on my new bike are ugly and that the gray stripe on the seat looks hideous, then she hung up.  Finally, she found something to say that really bothered me.  Oh wait, maybe that should go in the bad dates thread.

Next time she calls, tell her you weren't real impressed with her "gray stripe" and that's why she's YOUR ex.  Then hang up on her.  You'll probably want to turn off your phone at that point, because, she's going to run the batteries down in hers trying to call you back.  Drink a cold beverage with your good looking new bike and laugh!  It's really fun f'n with 'em.
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »

Next time she calls, tell her you weren't real impressed with her "gray stripe" and that's why she's YOUR ex.  Then hang up on her.  You'll probably want to turn off your phone at that point, because, she's going to run the batteries down in hers trying to call you back.  Drink a cold beverage with your good looking new bike and laugh!  It's really fun f'n with 'em.

Don't want to get her started again.  She's already done the 9am until about 3am non-stop hitting redial.  I would turn the phone off for an hour, and the second I would turn it back on, it was ringing.  Totally relentless!  I had a police officer that's a neighbor take one of the calls and he told her she needs to stop calling.  She told him where to get off too and told him that if I wanted her to stop calling that I would need to change my number.  So, again I say, I don't want to get her started again.

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »

A go phone or a trac phone would take care of that. You could tell her you got a new number!  She's definitely one to have in the past!
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »

A go phone or a trac phone would take care of that. You could tell her you got a new number!  She's definitely one to have in the past!

She'll find someone else to latch onto and then she'll forget about me.  I'm not playing musical phones and altering my life for her.

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 03:39:06 PM »

Best Cycle Dryers in the business:   :kiss2:  :coolblue:  :gorgeous:

Boy do I miss.... that bike.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

REGGAB

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

Husqvarna backpack style leaf blower.   :2vrolijk_21:

aushog

• 2008 Frosty
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

I'm partial to the 7520 that came with the bike. 

75mph for about 20 minutes and it's nice and dry.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.