Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Limited

is it worth it or not, that is the question

(1/11) > >>

anzac:
I have a Ultra CVO 2009 , love the bike but I like what harley has done to the new 2014 model and when all the bugs are worked out I'm sure 2015 will be terrific. I spoke to my dealer the other day and he said with the new engine enhancement on the limited 103s you are better off just gettine a 103 limited instead of the 110.  price and value wise

Now my question is besides the heated seats and crome is there anything else the new CVO screaming eagle has over the Limited 103 Ultra for the extra 10 grand, any advice would be
helpful

skratch:
well, whether or not it is worth it is a question only you can answer.  but for your $12,000 + you're gonna get a bigger engine, much nicer paint job, 75 watt per channel amplifiers, mirror chrome chisel wheels, hd ventilator a/c, LED passing lights, better exhaust (subjective), wrap around led run/brake lights on the tourpack and dual control heated seats.  plus some other chrome bits.

if you were to add the items individually, it would come up more than the cvo cost wise.  but, the question becomes, would you add all those things? or only some of them?

if you look at the limited edition paint sets, with the extended saddlebags, and tourpack, they run about $10,000 for the complete set.

course, you also get the improved resale value of the cvo vs the limited which all your add-ons don't really increase the book value of the sale (if thats a consideration for you)

Jswerve:

--- Quote from: anzac on October 21, 2013, 01:27:15 PM ---I have a Ultra CVO 2009 , love the bike but I like what harley has done to the new 2014 model and when all the bugs are worked out I'm sure 2015 will be terrific. I spoke to my dealer the other day and he said with the new engine enhancement on the limited 103s you are better off just gettine a 103 limited instead of the 110.  price and value wise

Now my question is besides the heated seats and crome is there anything else the new CVO screaming eagle has over the Limited 103 Ultra for the extra 10 grand, any advice would be
helpful

--- End quote ---
Here's what's going to happen. You're going to buy the Limited then spend a bunch of time and money trying to dress it up like the CVO. Just get the CVO  :nixweiss:

FLHTCUSE7:

--- Quote from: Jswerve on October 21, 2013, 03:36:53 PM ---Here's what's going to happen. You're going to buy the Limited then spend a bunch of time and money trying to dress it up like the CVO. Just get the CVO  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

Agree, been there done that

US.Army.Retired:
power locks $1000  :apple:
upgraded speakers $1000   :bananarock:
110 $2000  :jalapeno:
Paint $1000+  :cucumber:
Crome and Crome and More Crome $??  :pineapple:
Heated Seat $1200  :pepper:

:2vrolijk_21: Just get the CVO  :2vrolijk_21:

Navigation

[0] Message Index