Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Floorboards

(1/2) > >>

tincup64:
i have lurked but not posted here because i don't have a cvo - just a wannabe.  i am very serious about trading my ultra for a new CVO road king.  while looking at the site today, my wife really liked the cvo breakout - much to my surprise.  she would trade her deluxe for the breakout, but the limiting factor would be floorboards.  she doesn't like forwards.  i know it's early, but i want to strike when the irons hot before she changes her mind.  any inkling if you think deluxe floorboards might fit on the breakout?

be kind - i might be a newbie here, but not at another site many of you frequent.

thx - tin

89Speedy:
I'm curious about the same thing as well.
 Not sure if floorboards fit the style . . .

I do have a 2011 Softail Convertible with floorboards so I'm thinking it should work too.  I was curious because the harley website does not offer any rider floorboards for the Breakout,only passenger ones.

Ironhorse:
I don't know why you couldn't put floorboards on it, it's the same frame as the Deluxe, Heritage, FatBoy, and those all have floorboards. I can't imagine one frame being so different from the others it would not take floorboards.
But I could be wrong.

GregKhougaz:
Mark / Ironhorse is correct.  I've seen forward controls on a bagged too.  I'm sure there is a way.  The real question will be from what collection.  Enjoy.

cloudmist1:
It looks to be very similar to the Softail Springer with the 240 rear tire. The Bike sits low and you will most likely scrape the floorboards on turns. There is a recent comment on the cvo springer where someone did add floorboards with pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version