Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Votes CVO Breakout Black Diamond or Gold?

(1/4) > >>

ATH:
Dear All,

I posted earlier today a subject entitled CVO Breakout Canada( which is a bit complicated).

This one is straight i need you opinion on which color to get as am really confused?

Black Diamond or Gold?

Any pictures from people who already have any of them!

Z06_Pilot:
Neither....crimson red all the way   ;D

I have seen several video's of the gold dust.  One has Jeff Smith, project mgr of the Breakout, project going over the bike in a 5 minute video.  The bike is in a very sunny area on the video, and the problem I have with it is that it has a very, very strong green appearance in bright light which I don't like at all.  i don't think this was due to the quality of the video as I have read two reviews that mentioned the same thing regarding the green appearance in certain light.

Also, i don't like the fact that the gold dust has a black frame-same as every standard production Harley.  One aspect of the CVO's I have always liked is the frame color matching the tins, or in the case of the black Breakout, an anodized, alloy-type finish.  That's a big reason I chose the crimson red.

If it was only between these two colors, i would choose the black.

rasmusmi:

--- Quote from: ATH on October 25, 2012, 10:48:10 PM ---Dear All,

I posted earlier today a subject entitled CVO Breakout Canada( which is a bit complicated).

This one is straight i need you opinion on which color to get as am really confused?

Black Diamond or Gold?

Any pictures from people who already have any of them!

--- End quote ---

Tough choice...I like all 3 but haven't seen anything but pictures yet. Here's a pic of all 3 you can help me drool over!  ;)
If you click on the pic, they pop up so you can see better detail.

Check out the cool H-D Breakout accessories starting to show up on Harley's website, too!
http://www.harley-davidson.com/browse/browse_categories.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374309450777&locale=en_US&bmUID=1351101031639&bmLocale=en_US

inferno1976:
Definitely Crimson Red!!!

ATH:
Actually after my post yesterday i started again to look to the colors and the Crimson Red seems to go on the top of the list. Its really an issue choosing from pictures and videos:( Harley should have released some demo bikes in a tour or something like that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version