Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Driving lights on turn signal bracket  (Read 2287 times)

fkjunkin

• Junior CVO Member
Driving lights on turn signal bracket
« on: December 18, 2014, 08:05:48 PM »

Saw a road glide recently with a combo of bullet driving lights and turn signals on the same mounting bracket. Saw sonthing simular avalible from both kury and e-glidegoodies. Has anyone installede these that might could post a pic or have any information.

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: Driving lights on turn signal bracket
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 08:23:41 PM »

Check here:  Custom Dynamics

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

fkjunkin

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:09:55 PM »

This is what I am looking at. Has anyone here installed them and have an opinion. I posted this on the road glide ultra section because they were road glide specific.  My bad
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:11:52 PM by fkjunkin »

JoeSDE

• Full CVO Member
    • DE

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:42:11 PM »

Check out headwinds.com. They've got some nice combinations. My brother has a nice set up on his CVO streetglide.        JoeS

Firehouse

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 03:52:35 AM »

I put the custom dynamics inserts in the turn signals on my SG.  White driving lights when signals are off and blink amber with turn signals and hazards.  $79.  The lights are not really driving lights but it looks cool and give a little extra light.

mark

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 08:56:03 AM »

I put the custom dynamics inserts in the turn signals on my SG.  White driving lights when signals are off and blink amber with turn signals and hazards.  $79.  The lights are not really driving lights but it looks cool and give a little extra light.

I'm interested in these.  Looks good and a great way to add frontal visibility with out having to have another set of lights.  How do these connect to the stock wiring?

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 09:37:54 AM »

I'm interested in these.  Looks good and a great way to add frontal visibility with out having to have another set of lights.  How do these connect to the stock wiring?

They are just a bulb that replaces your stock bulb. Radiantz also makes one they call haloz that acts similar but actually alternates between the amber center and the white halo while the blinker is on. Attached is a zip file with a movie clip of them in action. Sorry the MOV is sideways. I could not figure out how to rotate it.

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - The Big Red One
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 11:40:12 AM »

The LED disk has a pigtail that plugs into the bulb socket.  You will need smoked lenses (which Custom Dynamics also sells).
Plug and play.  You may see your signal indicator on the dash go nuts, but turning on the hazards for a few seconds will recalibrate the ECM.  You do not need a load equalizer for the '14 and up.

I put them on my Limited and got a pair for my buddy's SG.  The smoked lenses really look good with his gray SG and the running lights REALLY make a difference in visibility.  Best $79 spent IMO.  JP Cycles sells them so I got a gold club discount.  http://www.jpcycles.com/product/136-826

Cheers!

Mark

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

mark

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 12:49:36 PM »

Anyone else reading this thread that's interested - Phat Performance has the Radiantz Holoz bullet driving light/turn signal LEDs for $55 plus shipping.

Puma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE Dragula 2, SESTP, C&C Fastback
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 03:42:56 PM »

The ones that are white until you put on the blinker and then the white turns off while the yellow flashes are called Dynamic Ringz (from Custom Dynamics). I got mine on Amazon for $69. They are seriously bright.
2014 CVO Road King: Titianium/Black, Dragula 2 (2-1), SESTP, C&C Fastback

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 22 queries.