Hey Nige,

Is it the map M812-005 or 812-025 ?

Thanks

BalDeagle:

--- Quote from: bisounours on March 08, 2007, 12:36:24 PM ---Hey Nige,

Is it the map M812-005 or 812-025 ?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Well spotted Jacques - I have changed it now.

:beerchug:

Nige

Hoist!:

--- Quote from: ahog110 SERK on March 07, 2007, 07:02:36 AM ---Howie - are you going with PCIII m812-025 map for your set up or does your Doherty PP, TD's and SPO's require a different map set ?

Nige

--- End quote ---

Hey Nige, I have a custom map that my friend Dyno'd another friends SERK with. He used V&H TD's and V&H Ovals only, with the PC. It's close enough to get to 500-1000 mi. After that, I'll have it Dyno'd and dialed in specifically for my motor. I understand that Dynojet has a map for some 110" mods now, but haven't checked myself. My bike runs good with that map. Hopefully, it'l get even better! ;) Hoist! 8)

BalDeagle:

--- Quote from: Hoist on March 08, 2007, 11:17:24 PM ---Hey Nige, I have a custom map that my friend Dyno'd another friends SERK with. He used V&H TD's and V&H Ovals only, with the PC. It's close enough to get to 500-1000 mi. After that, I'll have it Dyno'd and dialed in specifically for my motor. I understand that Dynojet has a map for some 110" mods now, but haven't checked myself. My bike runs good with that map. Hopefully, it'l get even better! ;) Hoist! 8)

--- End quote ---

Sounds good Howie - Dynojet do have a 110" specific map now so I guess that is the one I'll run with. I'm assuming that if I only do the V & H slip on Ovals and leave the headers the same that it will be OK. Doherty PP + PV will be going in as well of course.

Cheers,

Nige

Hoist!:

--- Quote from: ahog110 SERK on March 09, 2007, 08:52:09 AM ---Sounds good Howie - Dynojet do have a 110" specific map now so I guess that is the one I'll run with. I'm assuming that if I only do the V & H slip on Ovals and leave the headers the same that it will be OK. Doherty PP + PV will be going in as well of course.

Cheers,

Nige

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that's fine to start. But I wouldn't leave just a base map in. After break-in, I'd have it Dyno-tuned and dialed-in! ;) Hoist! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version