CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Exhaust

(1/5) > >>

cvofatboy:
I was wondering whats the most popular, best sounding and best performing exhaust is for the new 07 SERK? I was thinking about the rinehart true duels or the 2 in 1 rinehart, any thoughts? Do you recomend changing out the air cleaner for something better?

Thanks,
CV

hd-dude:

--- Quote from: cvofatboy on February 25, 2007, 01:46:43 PM ---I was wondering whats the most popular, best sounding and best performing exhaust is for the new 07 SERK? I was thinking about the rinehart true duels or the 2 in 1 rinehart, any thoughts? Do you recomend changing out the air cleaner for something better?

Thanks,
CV

--- End quote ---

CV;
Personally I think that baggers look best with the duals. i would stick with the RH. The SERK already has the high flow backplate. I would just change the element out to the K&N HD-0800

cvofatboy:
i wish i could see a pic of the rinehart 2in1 exhaust on a SERK left side and right side view.

i was thinking about getting the new se aircleaner that looks like a forcewinder

bisounours:
Good afternoon cvofatboy,

I send you the   :welcome_005: from FRANCE.

It'll be nice for the other members if you present you in the thread "New Member Introduction"
with a pic of your bike . :2vrolijk_21:

Best regards

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques

skippy:
Go with 2into1  looks great and preforms great  look at Vance@Hynes have one on a Street Glide  loved it... but traded bike for an 07 cvo springer....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version