CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Exhaust

<< < (5/5)

tommyo:
I agree with hd-dude, the true duels look a hell of a lot cooler! I have had Bub's on both my bikes and perform and sound very clean! If your after more torque go with the 2-1, but you wont be sorry for going with the true duels.

TimBone:
That is it, it is all about choices and preferences,
And a good thing we have them or the only differences in our
bikes would be the paint, and that would not be any Fun!

I had the Rinehart True Duals on my 04 Road King Classic
and that was a great look, the 2-1 just wouldn't have done it for
me on that bike.

T MAC:
I just got my bike back from the dealer.  I had Rinehart slip ons put on my jester.  The black tips are an awesome look.  The sound is deep and it is suprisingly quiet at cruising speed around 60 or 70.  I had my fellow riders over and they stood behind the bike when I rolled the throttle the garage floor shook!  I love the sound it is awesome.  My overall feeling is AWESOME!!  I have to say I was having a hard time appreciating the new bike especially when I rode my 06 Heritage because the stock pipes on the Jester jsut did have the sound or feel.  I would highly recommend the Rineharts this is my first set but won't be my last!  Oh what the hell I just have to say one more AWESOME!! 

:orange: :mango: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

:2vrolijk_21:AWESOME! :2vrolijk_21:

FLHRSE3:

--- Quote from: T MAC on March 09, 2007, 09:58:35 PM ---I just got my bike back from the dealer.  I had Rinehart slip ons put on my jester.  The black tips are an awesome look.  The sound is deep and it is suprisingly quiet at cruising speed around 60 or 70.  I had my fellow riders over and they stood behind the bike when I rolled the throttle the garage floor shook!  I love the sound it is awesome.  My overall feeling is AWESOME!!  I have to say I was having a hard time appreciating the new bike especially when I rode my 06 Heritage because the stock pipes on the Jester jsut did have the sound or feel.  I would highly recommend the Rineharts this is my first set but won't be my last!  Oh what the hell I just have to say one more AWESOME!! 

:orange: :mango: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

:2vrolijk_21:AWESOME! :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?  Glad to hear your pipes are working for you, do they sound similar to the RH TD’s?

Gregg

T MAC:

--- Quote from: FLHRSE3 on March 10, 2007, 07:55:50 AM ---Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?  Glad to hear your pipes are working for you, do they sound similar to the RH TD’s?

Gregg

--- End quote ---

Yes I beleive they are real close I don't think they are quite as deep though.  I am real happy with the sound.  One more AWESOME!  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version