CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Switch out air cleaner?

(1/1)

Kittivan:
I was told to switch out the air cleaner that comes with the 07 SE Dyna with a K & N air cleaner... any suggestions/comments about this?

hdhog1:
  Nice ride brother.  I have not switched mine out yet on the SEUC, but I plan to.  Rhineharts & SERK alone woke mine up.

Nose around the site, I think you will notice quite a few guys have done just that on previuos year SE's.
  I know a bunch of guys on rice rockets that switch over immediately.  We know what they are all about.  I have a bro with a close to stock Suze Busa nets 196HP.  He runs nothing but K&N in all his rides. Randy 

Hoist!:

--- Quote from: Kittivan on March 07, 2007, 10:34:23 AM ---I was told to switch out the air cleaner that comes with the 07 SE Dyna with a K & N air cleaner... any suggestions/comments about this?

--- End quote ---

Kitt, you're SE Dyna comes with a Screaming Eagle Air Cleaner Assembly. Just order a K&N P/N HD-0800 to replace the HD filter itself and you'll be good to go! Hoist! 8)

ronshood2000:
Hoist has it right. K&N is the ticket.

Talked to wrench before I did it and he indicated that the OEM type air cleaner is crap and starts to fall apart and you don't want to foul the throttle body.

Welcome to the site. :huepfenjump3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version