Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: GLARE Ultra Wash  (Read 2455 times)

REGGAB

GLARE Ultra Wash
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »

I go through a 12 ounce bottle of this stuff very fast.  Seems like I'm always ordering more.  Figured I'd order it by the gallon this time.  Showed up on my doorstep this afternoon via UPS.

GLARE Professional Ultra Wash Gallon  $54.95.  They included a 12 ounce plastic squeeze bottle to make it easier to use.  This ought to last through the summer at least.................I hope.   :)

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
Re: GLARE Ultra Wash
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 10:48:44 PM »

I go through a 12 ounce bottle of this stuff very fast.  Seems like I'm always ordering more.  Figured I'd order it by the gallon this time.  Showed up on my doorstep this afternoon via UPS.

GLARE Professional Ultra Wash Gallon  $54.95.  They included a 12 ounce plastic squeeze bottle to make it easier to use.  This ought to last through the summer at least.................I hope.   :)
Is it that much better than the H-D Sunwash?  If so in what respect?  Thanks, Jerry

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »

Is it that much better than the H-D Sunwash?  If so in what respect?  Thanks, Jerry

From an application and use standpoint, I don't think so, Jerry.  From a logistics standpoint, it works better for me, since all I have to do is order it via computer, and it shows up on my doorstep.  Saves me a trip all the way out to the stealership and back.  I never could remember to pick up the stuff when I was out there.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »

This ought to last through the summer at least.................I hope.   :)

A gallon would last me 5 years Henry.   :)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:26:09 PM »

Just tried the Glare wash, did a much better job than what I was using. A little bit goes a long way.

REGGAB

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 06:10:03 AM »

A gallon would last me 5 years Henry.   :)

Just one of "dem tings," Bob, that makes who we are, I guess.   :)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »

Just tried the Glare wash, did a much better job than what I was using. A little bit goes a long way.
Hey Rooster, how much did you use in a bucket of water?  :nixweiss: Did you follow the instructions or 'bump it up'?    :nixweiss:  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »

I used it and thought it was a great product. I love all Glare products and have all my friends and family using it on the bikes and cars and boats. BUT!!  I stopped  using the wash because Meguiars has a wash for 4 bucks a gallon that I think is just as good! I was using TUrtle wax Ice wash, about 7 bucks a gallon and still think the Meguires is superior. Just my opinion of course. Give it a try. Meguirs wash, in a red plastic jug at Wally world.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.