Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chicago  (Read 1620 times)

Threephase

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Streetglide Starfire/Atomic Red
Chicago
« on: November 21, 2020, 10:11:28 PM »

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a super athlete who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!” the coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom" he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl !"

"I don't want to talk to you", the old woman says."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,..........

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!"
People call me Left. Because I ain’t Right.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Chicago
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 04:13:08 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:  Sad but true humor.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 05:56:33 AM »

Could also be the Dolphins, Jaguars and Titans too. They could use a good QB and play in high crime areas. Sad and true indeed.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 07:34:40 AM »

Naw,  joke is about Chicago.  Because,  Chicago.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 08:09:08 AM »

So true...
Bill

HiDrag

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 09:01:42 PM »

Could also be the Dolphins, Jaguars and Titans too. They could use a good QB and play in high crime areas. Sad and true indeed.
Kahn needs to sell the Jags. 

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 12:49:21 AM »

Kahn needs to sell the Jags.

Agreed! And Danny Boy Snyder needs to sell the team formerly known as the Redskins.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 25 queries.