Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women  (Read 4108 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4

Man, tough crowd! Serious people! Lighten up dudes. It's just about some good old fashioned head! ::) :P :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

:2vrolijk_21:

AND HOW!

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI

Howie!  just for you I revised my post...........

Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member

Man, tough crowd! Serious people! Lighten up dudes. It's just about some good old fashioned head! ::) :P :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

and we all know how headwork improves performance! remember more velocity equals greater thrust (torque). a good seal also decreases the chance of carryover out the intake. it should also be noted that increased compression and better timing will produce a "throatier" sound. careful tho--with increased piston speed you also increase the odds of "throwing a rod".

do not alert your neighbors with too loud an exhaust, they will become jealous because they cant ride also.

hoping this helps,
dennis

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

and we all know how headwork improves performance! remember more velocity equals greater thrust (torque). a good seal also decreases the chance of carryover out the intake. it should also be noted that increased compression and better timing will produce a "throatier" sound. careful tho--with increased piston speed you also increase the odds of "throwing a rod".

do not alert your neighbors with too loud an exhaust, they will become jealous because they cant ride also.

hoping this helps,
dennis

Hehe!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Good one Dennis. And this man really knows a lot about head too! :o ::) ??? ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member

Hehe!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Good one Dennis. And this man really knows a lot about head too! :o ::) ??? ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

you learn alot when spending time around redneck girls and farm animals.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery

How on EARTH did I miss this thread? I am going to convince my wife that the home role of "head nurse" will fully benefit us both. She should "get down to the root of the issue"...wink wink, nudge nudge, nod nod... ;)
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black

How on EARTH did I miss this thread? I am going to convince my wife that the home role of "head nurse" will fully benefit us both. She should "get down to the root of the issue"...wink wink, nudge nudge, nod nod... ;)

And it's National (head) Nurse's Week this week too! 
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.