Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: VETERANS DATA STOLEN !  (Read 2460 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: VETERANS DATA STOLEN !
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 07:27:34 PM »

FYI
        In Case everyone didn't happen to see this. The laptop was recovered this past week. reports are that preliminary evidence indicates that the data was not compromised.  

whow!  they had me going there for awhile.  not sure what to believe these days......did they or didn't they?  should I be worried or not?  what's next?  It's really not nice to pick on the ol' vets......some of us are not all that 'stable'.  har!  :-? spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 10:32:37 PM »

Agree Firedood.  I have the same service with credit monitoring.  Works great.  Now all we have to worry about is the IRS dropping the load of tapes out of the back of a truck confirming my taxes are paid...

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 09:57:30 AM »

Well I got my letter from the VA about 2 weeks ago.So I guess the govt. really works slow.Who knew [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.