Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

My New Seat

(1/2) > >>

WRE4U:
After searching, trying different demo seats and looking for quite awhile, I decided to add gel and recover my original seat,  I also ordered a sheepskin cover which will be here soon.  This is how it looks on the bike now....

More to come later when the sheepskin arrives!

GregKhougaz:
Looks good. How did the color matching come out? Hard to tell in the photograph.

Threephase:
Looks like a perfect match to the lawnmower. 👍

2 ROSE:
Hey Wre4U,
I have the same bike and color which I love. I have been thinking of doing something with the seat also. Who did the work? It does look good. It also looks a little more cushiony than the original. I think our convertible color is closer to a burgundy than red. Trying to find a matching red color is not easy. Your new cover looks a little more sporty than the original. I do like the look of the original seat cover. Mine has a little of a worn look to it after just surpassing 50K miles all of which were ridden with my butt in that seat. There is a history between me and that seat cover. I think I would have the gel inserted into the original seat cover. Hope it gives you many miles of comfortable riding. Enjoy and Stay Safe.

trevor11cvo:
That seat looks really nice!!  i had that on my blue 11 cvo...except black with blue center.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version