Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shark Evoline  (Read 1271 times)

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Shark Evoline
« on: July 23, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »

anyone tried this helment. Looks cool and I hear its a little heavy but I like the concept. Are they true to size?

Mike

awalker14

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTUCSE Black/Crimson
    • CVO2: 19 BMW R1250 GSA
Re: Shark Evoline
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:55:10 AM »

I've had one for about a year.  I love it.  Ability to ride open face as a 3/4 or closed as a full was what attracted me.  Here in Texas in August, the open face ability is nice but still use the closed when out on the highway. Had never had another closed face to compare to, but have found little or no wind noise.  Had J&M install a premium headset to use as a wired connection to my Ultra and works great.  Also added Jim Bissonett's bluetooth gadget to be able to accept and make calls through the Zumo which also works great.  I bought a large which had a firm fit on the showroom expecting it to loosen some but eventually had to peel out a forehead pad behind the cushion to make for a proper fit.  All of my other helmets have been large so be sure to try one on first. I understand they've come out with a "second generation" but don't know the differences from mine.  Pricey but worth it IMHO.  Good luck.
06 Black/Candy Crimson FLHTCUSE; V&H TD's Ovals SE AC PCIII; SE Hyd Tens & Camplate Redshift 575's; Detach TP w/ Corbin Gunfighter; Zumo w/ 8gb SDHC (a lot of tunes)Clearview 8" Recurve; Minibeast II 128db Airhorn

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Shark Evoline
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 09:01:08 AM »

Thanks, found a place that carries a few. Will try some on and see.

Mike

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.