Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 09 Springer Speedo/ Tacho Combo  (Read 2219 times)

Bingo

09 Springer Speedo/ Tacho Combo
« on: July 31, 2009, 05:44:04 AM »

If anyone wants to fit a Tacho, it is possible to fit this combination Speedo / Tacho to the 09 Springer. It is a simple swap for the stock Speedo with the exact same brushed aluminum finish. Straight from the Harley catalogue, Part No. 74752-08 for MPH or 74754-08 KPH.
Looks good, fitted one to my bike , no problems at all, simple plug in installation. An alternative to the hassles of fitting the 08 style separate Tacho on the bars. Also has the red lighting.

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:59:23 AM by Bingo »
2009 FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond & Emerald Ice Flames
V&H Big Radius 2-2,SERT

LoneCustom

• Junior CVO Member
  • Let's Ride!

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra Glide in Crystal Citron
Re: 09 Springer Speedo/ Tacho Combo
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

If anyone wants to fit a Tacho, it is possible to fit this combination Speedo / Tacho to the 09 Springer. It is a simple swap for the stock Speedo with the exact same brushed aluminum finish. Straight from the Harley catalogue, Part No. 74752-08 for MPH or 74754-08 KPH.
Looks good, fitted one to my bike , no problems at all, simple plug in installation. An alternative to the hassles of fitting the 08 style separate Tacho on the bars. Also has the red lighting.

Cheers

This is the same tach/speedo that comes standard on the FLHRSE4 - I've thought about putting one on my '09 Springer, but I think I like the two bikes being as dissimilar as possible.   ;)

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.