Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another pipe question  (Read 2003 times)

TLC

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FXSTSSE3
Another pipe question
« on: June 28, 2010, 03:19:20 AM »

Was at J&P open house over the weekend and was looking at the Vance and Hines exhaust products and was wondering if anybody had the new Pro Pipe Chrome exhaust on their 2009 CVO Springer?And how do you like it?They said better performance with more HP than big or large radius.They told me the Big Radius 2-1 would not work but on their website it shows the black/green one with them on.Currently have Rush slip ons and was looking to get rid of the cat in the stock exhaust.

Thatguycvo

Re: Another pipe question
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 06:51:50 AM »

Fits on the blue one too!

swat1

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »

The 2 into 1 Big Radius does work on the 2009, make sure you order passenger peg relocation kit
That just happened

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
  • CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3 CVO2:2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »

I have the Big Radius 2 into 1 on mine .

When you order it make sure you get the model designed for the Rocker . It has the correct mounting bracket.

Hot Rod

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003" FXSTSE Softail Deuce
    • CVO2: 2009" FXSTSSE3 Softail Springer
    • CVO3: 2012" Road Glide Custom
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »

Was at J&P open house over the weekend and was looking at the Vance and Hines exhaust products and was wondering if anybody had the new Pro Pipe Chrome exhaust on their 2009 CVO Springer?And how do you like it?They said better performance with more HP than big or large radius.They told me the Big Radius 2-1 would not work but on their website it shows the black/green one with them on.Currently have Rush slip ons and was looking to get rid of the cat in the stock exhaust.
Be different and go with the rinehart crossbacks

TLC

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FXSTSSE3
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »

Would like to Hot Rod,but would need to hear them 1st before spending the cash.

SEgle

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3. Deweys Pro Street Heads, Fueling 574 Reaper cam, Smith Bros Adj Push Rods, Woods directional Night Prowler Lifters, Cometic 0.03" Head gasket, D & D Low Cat, SEST, SE Clutch Spring & AIM VPC92T Clutch kit.
    • CVO2: '76 FXE LIberty
    • CVO3: '68 GTO
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 07:22:16 AM »

Steve Darrow from V & H tells me that the big radius 2-1 will improve your HP by about 7 to 8HP, and the Pro Pipe Chrome about 9 to 10HP.
The Big Radius P/No for the 09 is 28015 and includes the spacer to raise the right side passenger peg 3/4', and P No 16927 will lift the left peg the appropriate amount.  See also this link for some pics inluding P/No 28015   http://www.vanceandhines.com/filecenter-softail.html

You say you have Rush slip ons and want to get rid of the cat in the stock exhaust, i thought that would have happened when you fitted the slip ons?  Good luck in your choices, I have the same bike and am thinking now of the Bassani Road Rage (short) u can hear here 

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 25 queries.