Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Revolution FLH?  (Read 17236 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Revolution FLH?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08:33 PM »

Kind of interesting sidebar to all of this. Seems that CycleVisions who is currently marketing a Road Glide set-up for V-Rods has some patents on it that H-D needs to obtain. Like I've said before, I believe we won't see anything til 08, but the people I know in the business are saying 07. We'll see.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

I stopped by to see my buddie Randy at CycleVisions today.  While I was there,  I looked at and sat on the V-Rog Road Glide that he has on his shop floor.  I have to admit,  It looks cool as hell,  but as is the problem with the V-Rod in general (at least for US big guys,  the frame will need a little more room as well as the controls).  I think if you put that motor in a bagger frame,  gave it a little more low end torque....the MoCo would have a winner.
    Don't get me wrong.....I'm still a purist....American bikes should remain air cooler, pushrod V-Twins.....But if Uncle Sam intends on ramming this up our...well you know where....it's not a bad solution (they're gonna have to pry my air cooled, pushrod V from my cold dead fingers though)....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 07:25:05 AM »

I suspect they will go oil cooled first, and it can be done without radically changing the appearance , a few manufacturers put it in the frame.
CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 11:29:50 PM »

Every year same question - fingers crossed they will turn it into a four banger for more torque - two V's sidebyside - that would rock!
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

tompen

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »

Not till they can make it say potato-potato-potato
Very important.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.