Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hi! About Tuner  (Read 672 times)

Casenn

• NJ

Hi! About Tuner
« on: August 04, 2020, 11:07:33 AM »

Hi,

After combing through for a while I finally figured it's time to post. Haha. So first off.. Hi everyone! Hope to see some of y'all out there on the road. Haven't had a chance to do any mods except gut the pipes because have been too busy with life. Now that I was T-boned, I have a little insurance cash and some downtime to play. So, all I want to do right now is exhaust & air filter (and some Powder coating), but down the road, I am going to be doing a lot more. I don't want to have to buy another tuner later when I do bigger mods. Back and forth to work drive pretty mild, weekends I do a lot of drifting and playing around with crotch rocket buddy. So hopefully someone that has gone through a few different ones could give me some insight on which tuner would be my best option. I hate doing things over. I will have my buddy that tunes LS's dyno it if necessary.

Thank you

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
Re: Hi! About Tuner
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 06:58:57 PM »

if you want to stay warranty compliant, the only option you have is the harley tuner.

if warranty is not a consideration, then the tts tuner is a great choice.  ticks off all your boxes.  the only thing would be if you wanted a dyno tune, do you have a tuner that is familiar with it?  if you have tuners in  your area, ask them what they like to use.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 26 queries.