Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: rokker jeans  (Read 17999 times)

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
Re: rokker jeans
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »

2nd grade Rokker jeans were on sale at one of our local stealers at open house this weekend, http://www.harley-heaven.ch/  199sfr with a T-shirt or the useless wooden box, my wife bought 4 pairs of various styles, unfortunately they didnt have any at all in my waist size, if only i was fatter
 :(
shift happens

many of the jeans it was virtually impossible to tell what the design/stitching/color/material faults were........

for instance the pair of Black Jack cargo pants she bought, somebody had forgotten to stitch on the flaps over the two leg pockets.
one pair of jeans she bought which were similar to the diva lady but were normal jeans material and not stretch jeans material
I did see a few pairs of Black jeans that seemed to be of a different black material, so I guess some of these were prototype materials

the majority of mens were Blue jeans, cardboard boxes and boxes of them waist sizes 34 to 46
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:59:53 AM by ice6900 »

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2010, 01:31:25 PM »

Since march 2009 i had to change my Black Jack three times because of the fade of the material , the second was the same as the first and the third was the new model but lost the black colour again and now i have the fourth pair of the Rokker Black Jack .
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »

Since march 2009 i had to change my Black Jack three times because of the fade of the material , the second was the same as the first and the third was the new model but lost the black colour again and now i have the fourth pair of the Rokker Black Jack .

My Black Jacks do show signs of use, a slight change in color which are acceptable to me,  but enough that I am not happy with the product. I must say that the guys from Rokker are always very willing to address and queries and complaints about there products. My first pair of original Rokker jean the top button flew off the first evening I wore them, I sent them back to Rokker who replaced the jeans and also gave me a Rokker Hoodie as an apologie

I remember I bought a large Harley (SAC) travel bag that turned from Black to brown over a 2year period.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.