Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON!!!  (Read 8978 times)

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member

Violation! Violation!

Wrong thread  - you are now on my list, if I ever get around to making a list.

I wonder if we need a Procrastinator's Thread too?

I already thought of that, and was going to start a Procrastinator's Thread, but I keep putting it off  ???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Ed

Go ahead and leave knowing that your off the list.
Thanks Iski for taking one for the team!

:2vrolijk_21:

I'll take one like this for the team but NEVER one like that, Chip.

Can't figure out why it took so long for me to get on a list here.  I must have mellowed in my burgeoning curmudgeondom.

Mike aka DSPTSPESSSP (no idea what that means, but damn its a lotta initials)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

I already thought of that, and was going to start a Procrastinator's Thread, but I keep putting it off  ???

Never will get around to it probably, but figure you intended to, maybe.

;D

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

Congratulations on your 10K posts Howie! (Hoist)  :balloon: :jester: :2vrolijk_20: :huepfenpinkie: :birthdays: :multi: :beerchug: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

Violation! Violation!

Citizen's Arrest!  Citizen's Arrest!

I'm telling Mom!

I'm telling Dad!

I've reported you to the moderators!

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

What a bunch of wimps.   :D :D :D :D :D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Congratulations on your 10K posts Howie! (Hoist)  :balloon: :jester: :2vrolijk_20: :huepfenpinkie: :birthdays: :multi: :beerchug: har!  spyder

Thanks spyd! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Thanks Iski!!

You're welcome.

I decided to start a List thread, since there are too many game shows in reruns.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Well phuk.  Hadn't read that yet.  Screw it.  Hanson's rash still stays.  By the way, he was also responsible for creating The Great Seal of the United States :mango: .

Nuh-uh.

The first seal was this one also known as the Articles of Confederation Seal:

Your seal was second.

Current seal:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Nuh-uh.

The first seal was this one also known as the Articles of Confederation Seal:

Nuh-uh-uh.  That was a dozen years before and they hadn't invented seals yet then.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Nuh-uh-uh.  That was a dozen years before and they hadn't invented seals yet then.

:( :'( :'( :(

Yes, you are right.  Busted.  Dan Rather told me the picture was of the first seal, but the DNA/font clearly showed it was invented 12 years after & it was a forged seal.  I did not get a second source to verify.

I hate the internet!  >:(

:huepfenjump3:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Re: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »

:( :'( :'( :(

Yes, you are right.  Busted.  Dan Rather told me the picture was of the first seal, but the DNA/font clearly showed it was invented 12 years after & it was a forged seal.  I did not get a second source to verify.

I hate the internet!  >:(

:huepfenjump3:

One thing for sure.  Dan Rather is old enough to have covered the Revolution :mango: .

(And he was probably as much of a dink without a script now as he has been the last 25 years.)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Re: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

One thing for sure.  Dan Rather is old enough to have covered the Revolution :mango: .

(And he was probably as much of a dink without a script now as he has been the last 25 years.)

I missed the Dink bicentennial.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »

I missed the Dink bicentennial.

I can't be the only one that often thought that reading a script was a mental challenge for that guy.  Especially in his last 10 years or so.  He rode to work in the short limo.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »

I can't be the only one that often thought that reading a script was a mental challenge for that guy.  Especially in his last 10 years or so.  He rode to work in the short limo.

;D

Agree with you on this one.  Watched Ramblin' Dan a few times when he first got the gig & then chuckled & turned it off.  In the 1960's he tied himself to a tree to give live reports during a hurricane on the Texas coast. Network suits noticed.

A real nutjob, & not tightly wrapped.  Not as gung ho on his party politics as say Chris Mathews is openly today, but partisan through & through.  No even playing field in the Rather newsroom, because the "anchor" was wrapped around a mental slinky.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 21 queries.