Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Pics of My Pro Street & '85 FXWG  (Read 10146 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Pics of my Pro Street
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 07:46:41 PM »

Hoistquatious,
                    Forgot to ask in my previous post. What's with all the furniture everywhere Dude. You spend so much money on bikes your wife makes you live in the garage with em ?  [smiley=divers009.gif]

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Pics of my '85 FXWG & Pro Street
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »

Hoistquatious,

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 08:05:46 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »

Hoist,
Sweeeet lookin' pictures.  The paint job is awesome...I'm partial to flames.
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »

Hoist,
Sweeeet lookin' pictures.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 02:32:26 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »

Thanks HB103. I have a friend that does nothing but flame jobs. We cal him Freddie the Flame! ::) I've got your neck of the woods in my sights. I'm dying to get out there. Every time I get out west, I never seem to get north of the Columbia. Soon though! Maybe on my Alaskan trip in a few years. Have a great Holiday! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Hoist!  8-)
Thanks for the holiday greeting Hoist.  If (when) you get up this way, let us know and we'll give you the grand tour.
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 01:11:06 AM »

Hoistiferous,

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 01:12:08 AM by Hoist »

RedFXR2

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 08:58:05 AM »

Hoist, I really like your WG.  Everything you've done looks "right" as they say, and even though I feel like I've seen so many flame jobs that they don't even hit me any more, yours has a subtle, yet evident quality to it.  Not overblown and gaudy--just classic.

I have to admit, though, I'm really spoiled by the "start" button on my handlebars.  I still wake up screaming about trying to kick start my old Triumph after it had sat in the rain and gotten water in the carbs.  But by golly, my hat's off to those who still ratchet that lever to the appropriate spot, plant their foot, spring up off the other leg, lock their right knee and come down.  A couple of those cycles was once part of the Harley sound to me.

All this "stock" talk, though.  You need to meet Otis and Silver-Black.  Then all of you can go drive Hubbard crazy....again.  That Hubbard--he's a big fan of "stock" bikes. ;D

hogasm

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 09:16:49 AM »

Hoistquatious,
                    Forgot to ask in my previous post. What's with all the furniture everywhere Dude. You spend so much money on bikes your wife makes you live in the garage with em ?  [smiley=divers009.gif]

B B

Your right Big B

Hoist has more furnature in his yard than I have in the whole house.  ;D  ::)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 09:27:11 AM »

Hoist, I really like your WG.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 10:54:58 AM by Hoist »

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 12:10:17 PM »

....I had promised pics of my 4-speed, so here are a few. It's an '85 FXWG, 80" Evo (with shovelhead flywheels in early '85)....Ive had this for 15 years...The Warranty is expired! ;) I call this my "Real Bike". It's a rare bike as modern HD's go, as it's a 4-speed kicker with an Evo. I'll have this bike forever! Hope you like it. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hoist!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 12:21:31 PM by djkak »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 12:24:30 PM »

Great looking machine, Hoist! This post has stirred some brain cells that haven

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 02:26:01 PM »

...They also had problems with the barrel studs back then. I think the original owner had them replaced under Warranty back then.....[smiley=drink.gif] Hoist!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 02:45:57 PM »

I had promised pics of my 4-speed, so here are a few. It's an '85 FXWG, 80" Evo (with shovelhead flywheels in early '85) with hand ported and polished heads, Wiseco 10.5:1's, Sifton cam, Jims lifters, Lockhart oil cooler, Dyna S ignition and SE coil. Trans. gearset from '84 Softail w/less than 1K mi on it (guy wanted a 5 speed like his buddies in '85). Original rear belt drive was replaced with chain drive. Rivera pro-stock clutch, All Balls 1.4 kw starter. Stock HD calipers w/Lyndall pads, HD front floating and Russell fixed rotors, SS brake lines. Rear 16" wheel from '87 FXLR w/ Conti and front wheel is HD Thunderstar cast 21" w/ Avon Roadrunner and some other cool chit. Ive had this for 15 years and had it completeley rewired, new tanks and repainted last year. The Warranty is expired! ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 02:48:11 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 03:02:44 PM »

That's another nice looking scooter you have in your stable. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] With these two hot rods next to your "stock maintaining my 2 year warranty SERK

Robertgmitchell

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2006, 05:19:10 PM »

I like the flames and I like the what you did to the cylinders. Makes it look more like a shovel. The first time you see an all aluminum engine it's a bit of a let down from all the vintage motors in black and chrome.

RGM
RGM
----------------------------------------------------------
Let's roll...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 20 queries.