Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Pics of My Pro Street & '85 FXWG  (Read 10148 times)

IronButt

• Banned
  • Senior CVO Member
  • HOME LAND SECURITY!

• CVO1: 2012 SE7 (10/15/11)
    • CVO2: 2007 UC-110 SE
    • CVO3: 1965 FLH
Re: Pics of My Pro Street & '85 FXWG
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »

You've asked me for pics of my bikes. I'm putting the pics of my Custom Pro Street up today. My '85 FXWG is still being worked on, so those will follow. My Pro Street is nothing fancy. It was purpose built to be "My hot rod bike". It has an 89" S&S Evo motor (w/ HD barrels and HD hand ported heads), w/Sifton Cam, S&S Super E carb, Dyna S ignition and Accel coil. It's on a chromemoly Pro Street frame with an early style FXR 5 speed tranny (chain/chain). I'm running a 160 16" Metzler rear on a CCI solid disc wheel, and a 100 19" Metzler Laser on a HD cast wheel. Brakes are now PM with Russell rotors and Russell SS braided lines. Chrome front end and handlebar chrome controls (see, I DO add chrome after all).I need to have a seat made for it now. I don't like the seat that came with the frame. I also lowered the fender closer to the tire when we built it. Now the seat's really off. The bike was built using as many parts from a '87 FXLR recovery, so it's not high end at all. But it's pretty fast.

These pics are from before the last work that was done on it (pre PM/ Russell stuff and the chrome controls). I'l post current pics when I get the Wide Glide back and put both of them up.

Hope you like it. Hoist!

Hey d00d! I couldn't attach my pics. I think they were bigger than the kb that's allowed. I actually tried playing with the program and I think I figured out how to resize them. I'm posting this now, and I'll try the pics following this. If you don't see pics here, maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Good looking scooter Hoist :2vrolijk_21:

Does it have a seat belt? Maybe a 5 point harness mounted backward from the handel bars??

If not POPEYE would be jelious of your forearms :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Iron

Free

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »

Hoist

just now getting around to looking at your bike.

i'll tell you what would really bring out that bike - a nice fat black front end (Storz would look awesome) and a custom front wheel.

anyway, nice job

best

Free

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »

WooHoo!!! Just got back from Vern's shop! Guess what? ???

My Pro Street is now VIN'd!!! It's officially a 2008 NSMC PROSG!!! It's insured now and will be registered on Monday!!! So 2 of the 5 will be home and fully operational on Monday, Joy and the PROSG!!! The WG hop up is up on the lift and back in progress! Both the WG, and Cybil should be home by year's end!!! Then the Project Hoist Bobber begins after that, built with a rigid frame and all the 4-speed WG takeoffs!!! Should have all 5 fully functional bikes by Spring! And I'm still looking for an '05-'06 Black Triumph Thruxton. Could be 6 by springtime!!! (hope Binx don't see this! ::)) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »

HeHe!!! She weighed in at 513 lbs!!! Any SEVRods wanna have some fun with me and the PS?!!! ::) ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »

Howie,
          I don't do this very often, but it seems sooooooooooooo apropos here

:worthless:

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »

Howie,
          I don't do this very often, but it seems sooooooooooooo apropos here

:worthless:

B B

HeHe!!! See the title of this thread B B? Well go to Page 1! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »

HeHe!!! See the title of this thread B B? Well go to Page 1! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Oh, it was done in those pics ?  :nixweiss:

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »

Oh, it was done in those pics ?  :nixweiss:

B B

HeHe!!! It's been done for 4 years! :o

I just finally got it VIN'd! ;D :2vrolijk_21:

The bike looks basically like in these pics. I'll get current ones up after I get her home! I've made some changes since they were posted! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2008, 03:30:00 AM »

WooHoo!!! Just got back from Vern's shop! Guess what? ???

My Pro Street is now VIN'd!!! It's officially a 2008 NSMC PROSG!!! It's insured now and will be registered on Monday!!! So 2 of the 5 will be home and fully operational on Monday, Joy and the PROSG!!! The WG hop up is up on the lift and back in progress! Both the WG, and Cybil should be home by year's end!!! Then the Project Hoist Bobber begins after that, built with a rigid frame and all the 4-speed WG takeoffs!!! Should have all 5 fully functional bikes by Spring! And I'm still looking for an '05-'06 Black Triumph Thruxton. Could be 6 by springtime!!! (hope Binx don't see this! ::)) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Oh Binxie?

Cots are cool.

(even cold in the winter)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2008, 04:34:53 AM »

Oh Binxie?

Cots are cool.

(even cold in the winter)

Chithead!!! :P ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.