Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Must wear a mask on BC Ferries.....  (Read 2262 times)

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: Must wear a mask on BC Ferries.....
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 08:50:38 AM »

:huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 06:56:03 PM »

;D ;D

:drink:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 08:58:10 PM »

Ghey guys have their signs also
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 10:09:21 PM »

It's Richard Carainium
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

jolinemelina

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 04:56:20 AM »

Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive 'Do it all! ' approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs, and more.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2021, 07:49:46 AM »

Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive 'Do it all! ' approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs, and more.
Common sense goes a long way also. Welcome to the site with your first post in the humor section.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 10:00:25 AM »

To each their own.  90% of the masks being worn do nothing to stop the COVID virus, needs to be a N-95 or better mask.  All these cloth masks do nothing, most the cheep ones do nothing.

Common sense does far more.  Keep a distance from people, keep your hands clean, do not touch your face.

I'm as high risk for COVID as about anyone, I'm Type 1 diabetic, have cancer, on chemo and just had a stem cell transplant.  I do not live my life in fear of COVID.  I rode 29,000 miles last year.  My wife and I did lots of Travel.  We rode to Eureka Springs AR twice, Fort Myers FL once, then Ocala once.  Next we rode to Canton OH, then we rode to Little Switzerland NC.  Net trip was riding to Virginia Beach, following trip was to outer Banks.  We also rode to Maggie Vally and another trip to Virginia beach.  Two trips to Houston also. 

I put a mask on if forced to and still want to enter.  I do my best to never wear a mask.  If you want to wear a mask that's fine.  Should be just fine if I do not want to wear one and don't.  After all the mask wear's believe they work so it should not matter if I do not wear one, cause your mask works.  I know they do not work so I chose not to wear one.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 03:53:53 PM »

I wear a mask. They do work, Had both shots and still ONLY go in businesses that enforce mask wearing. Lost a couple good friends to this mess and anything I can do to help myself or others, I will.

glinkmeyer

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2021, 11:47:37 AM »

To each their own.  90% of the masks being worn do nothing to stop the COVID virus, needs to be a N-95 or better mask.  All these cloth masks do nothing, most the cheep ones do nothing.

Common sense does far more.  Keep a distance from people, keep your hands clean, do not touch your face.

I'm as high risk for COVID as about anyone, I'm Type 1 diabetic, have cancer, on chemo and just had a stem cell transplant.  I do not live my life in fear of COVID.  I rode 29,000 miles last year.  My wife and I did lots of Travel.  We rode to Eureka Springs AR twice, Fort Myers FL once, then Ocala once.  Next we rode to Canton OH, then we rode to Little Switzerland NC.  Net trip was riding to Virginia Beach, following trip was to outer Banks.  We also rode to Maggie Vally and another trip to Virginia beach.  Two trips to Houston also. 

I put a mask on if forced to and still want to enter.  I do my best to never wear a mask.  If you want to wear a mask that's fine.  Should be just fine if I do not want to wear one and don't.  After all the mask wear's believe they work so it should not matter if I do not wear one, cause your mask works.  I know they do not work so I chose not to wear one.
Dave, we also rode all over the country last year, bike week, Maggie Valley twice, Sturgis, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, biketoberfest, just to name a few. We are 70 years old and no one is guaranteed a sunrise tomorrow, just not going to stop living and die waiting on this shutdown to be over. I feel this virus will be  around for the rest of our lives so learn to live with it. I feel it will be like a flu shot and needed every year so the drug companies have a study income at our expense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2021, 08:19:04 AM »

Dave, we also rode all over the country last year, bike week, Maggie Valley twice, Sturgis, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, biketoberfest, just to name a few. We are 70 years old and no one is guaranteed a sunrise tomorrow, just not going to stop living and die waiting on this shutdown to be over. I feel this virus will be  around for the rest of our lives so learn to live with it. I feel it will be like a flu shot and needed every year so the drug companies have a study income at our expense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I fully agree.  I am not going to stop living my life because of COVID.  I do not know how long I have, so I will enjoy every day I wake up to the best of my ability.  Already have a few trips planned this year.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 10:21:39 AM »

This thread got serious...I started it for a laugh about the 'cock faced' sign.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 25 queries.