Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Passenger comfort question  (Read 2589 times)

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
Passenger comfort question
« on: September 09, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »

Looking to see what recommendation you guys have for the passenger floor boards to make the adjustable on the fly.
Wife said if they could be repositioned while riding to give her different positions it would make things better on the long rides.
Second item
In the HD parts catalog on page 358 of the 2016 book is part # 52400073 passenger arm rest kit.
Has anyone installed this kit and if so what do you and your passenger think of it?
Naturally both state they don't fit the CVO however the arm rest kit is shown with the heated seat.
Third item
Isn't there a CVO supplement catalog, parts guy at local dealership said there isn't. Granted he is also the one that said he had to look up the oil filter for my bike because he gets them mixed up.
 If that is true how do they find the CVO only parts?
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

ParadigmGuy

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

Re: Passenger comfort question
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 06:15:46 PM »

I added these for my daughter who couldn't reach  the floorboards. My girlfriend uses them as highway pegs.

Kuryakyn 4353 Adjustable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050DBHW2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 02:06:33 PM »

Bringing this back up.
Looking at the Kuryakin part listed and than adding my bike it states the part will not fit.
Someone must have added adjustable foot pegs to a 2015 CVO Limited here.
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 03:35:35 PM »

Bringing this back up.
Looking at the Kuryakin part listed and than adding my bike it states the part will not fit.
You have to change the brackets that attach to the floor board. I think Boatman did it on His

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 08:23:44 PM »

Bringing this back up.

On the Kuryakin web site and entering 2015 CVO Limited in the appropriate fields, it comes up with this......(to be sure, you can call them)..... 

https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/1596/adjustable-passenger-pegs

I have them on my 2013 CVO Ultra Classic and my wife is able to reach down and adjust them if she needs to however, she usually leaves them set in one position and just moves her feet back and forth from the floorboards to the pegs in the forward position.  You will need to make sure that her feet are off the pegs any time you're going to stop or you may be knocking her feet off the pegs when you go to put your feet down on the ground.

You can see them in the rear position in this photo...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 08:25:26 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.