Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Q’s Back! Cam choices for 2002 SERK with gear drive.  (Read 785 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Q’s Back! Cam choices for 2002 SERK with gear drive.
« on: January 18, 2023, 12:34:40 PM »

Well, it’s been a minute. I was on this site from way back in the day. Also, I still have my 2002 SERK. I had posted back in 2011 I believe about wanted to upgrade the cams and go to gear drive on my 02 SERK. I had a few guys tell me back then what to put in but now seeing that it’s 12 years later, there may be another alternative to get a little mild cam without doing any head or piston clearance work and going to a gear drive some of the old-timers around here may still be on this site not sure but hey, if you have some information, please help me out.
Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Q’s Back! Cam choices for 2002 SERK with gear drive.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 02:28:51 PM »

"Q" yes it has been a long time. The twin cam is the same ole same ole. But there are some new cams out there now and the 06 upgraded cam plate and hydraulic tensioners they make.

You can get the complete package deal including oil pump for a decent price for the stealer!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: Q’s Back! Cam choices for 2002 SERK with gear drive.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 10:01:31 AM »

Well, it’s been a minute. I was on this site from way back in the day. Also, I still have my 2002 SERK. I had posted back in 2011 I believe about wanted to upgrade the cams and go to gear drive on my 02 SERK. I had a few guys tell me back then what to put in but now seeing that it’s 12 years later, there may be another alternative to get a little mild cam without doing any head or piston clearance work and going to a gear drive some of the old-timers around here may still be on this site not sure but hey, if you have some information, please help me out.
Q

Was just looking at pictures from previous events and thinking 'haven't heard from J in some time'  :drink:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.