Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: All black Harley aggressor wheels on touring models  (Read 1245 times)

Paulgta

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

All black Harley aggressor wheels on touring models
« on: February 28, 2023, 08:03:34 AM »

Good morning guys I got a 2016 cvo street glide in white amethyst that came with the contrast black and chrome aggessor wheels.  The chrome is peeling trying to decide if I should powder coat them all black or buy the contrast chrome oems or powder coat the ones I have and sell those.   Anyone have that color cvo and blacked out the aggressor wheels I haven’t seen any in person or online.   

RivRaptor

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

Re: All black Harley aggressor wheels on touring models
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 12:40:03 PM »

Well this might help your decision on which direction to go...I recently bent my front aggressor chrome/black rim from my 17' and they are discontinued from HD.  If your parts guy has half a brain (some don't) there is a way to still order.  When HD discontinues a part they wholesale the left over parts away, some parts guys know how to order these parts and others don't.  Well by the time I figured this out I found the company/person online myself and they had only 36 fronts left in stock & got him down to $850 plus tax & shipping.  Got it quicker & cheaper than ordering through HD.  So, if they still have these available its gonna cost you around 2K to replace plus bearings.  Also found out that HD only has to supply CVO specific parts for 3-5 years!  Lovely
2017 CVO Street Glide-Dark Slate Candy & Artic Black

Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of that do the things that no one can imagine

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.